Dr. Dre & Eminem Cover VIBE's August/September Issue

Diddy & Co. aren’t the only ones covering VIBE‘s 15th annual Juice Issue. Here are a few quotes from Eminem and Dr. Dre’s cover story. Issue on newsstands August 16th.
What was the best thing someone said about you? Was there ever a hot Eminem diss?
Um, no. [Laughs.] Nah, I’m kidding. !$$#, there was a couple of lines Everlast said like, “You ain’t running up on me with no empty gun.

Diddy & Co. aren’t the only ones covering VIBE‘s 15th annual Juice Issue. Here are a few quotes from Eminem and Dr. Dre’s cover story. Issue on newsstands August 16th.
What was the best thing someone said about you? Was there ever a hot Eminem diss?
Um, no. [Laughs.] Nah, I’m kidding. !$$#, there was a couple of lines Everlast said like, “You ain’t running up on me with no empty gun.

Pretty cool cover
smokin.gif

And it’s one of those things man where you’re famous, doctors will kiss your $@% because they love the celebrity. “Oh, I can call up Eminem and get him on the phone right now. Oh, hi Marshall, how are you doing? Do you need that [prescription]?

And it’s one of those things man where you’re famous, doctors will kiss your $@% because they love the celebrity. “Oh, I can call up Eminem and get him on the phone right now. Oh, hi Marshall, how are you doing? Do you need that [prescription]?

Dr. Dre Addresses Detox Hold Up

Tuesday, August 03 2010 4:03 PM EST | Posted by: B.Dot | Posted in: Blog, Newsstand Stan

In another excerpt from VIBEs Juice Issue, Dr. Dre explains the delay of Detox—again.
When you first announced Detox did you think it would take this long?
Absolutely not. I thought it would take at worst case a couple of years. For example, actual work time on The Chronic was nine months and actual work time on my last album, 2001, was about 10 months. The actual work time on this album is about half of that, where I’m seriously focusing on it. There is always something coming up. Like signing talent, old and new.

So “Under Pressure

Dr. Dre Addresses Detox Hold Up

Tuesday, August 03 2010 4:03 PM EST | Posted by: B.Dot | Posted in: Blog, Newsstand Stan

In another excerpt from VIBEs Juice Issue, Dr. Dre explains the delay of Detox—again.
When you first announced Detox did you think it would take this long?
Absolutely not. I thought it would take at worst case a couple of years. For example, actual work time on The Chronic was nine months and actual work time on my last album, 2001, was about 10 months. The actual work time on this album is about half of that, where I’m seriously focusing on it. There is always something coming up. Like signing talent, old and new.

So “Under Pressure

Back
Top Bottom