Downtown Fullerton?

I heard something about Downtown Fullerton being crackin' on Tuesday nights. Any details? I just turned 21.
nerd.gif

ive only been there thurs-sat. and its always crowded. bunch of bars and what not.

maybe its packed on tuesday for taco tuesday?

regardless, if you go there and are driving, stay sober. a TON of cops just wait on all the streets there when the bars are letting out. police station isliterally right there so they have all directions covered.

Tuesdays is CRACKIN'.... WAAAAAY more crackin than thurs-sat in my opinion.... all the college skee-o's are out and about in full uniform......

Just like In Yo Nostril said,

be VERY AWARE of the 5-0. They are just as much out and about as the "collegeskee-o's" mentioned...

Fasho. Thanks for the info. I'm gonna check it out next Tuesday with my co-workers.
pimp.gif

Any places I should definitely check out?

haha I've been there a few times, once with 2 people in this thread, but I party in Fullerton but not DT anymore but on Frat Row in the houses, and thoseare incredibly insane shout out to E Cook
laugh.gif

Every 1st and 3rd Wed. nights @ Plush, I emcee that spot. Open bar from 9-10, no cover, chill dress code. Check it out this Wed. night.

Plush, Florentine's, and Envy. Just walk around and see which one is more crackin.

And Molca Salsa afterwards, damn that hits the spot.

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Every 1st and 3rd Wed. nights @ Plush, I emcee that spot. Open bar from 9-10, no cover, chill dress code. Check it out this Wed. night.

Damn....what's included in the open bar?

Plush is a good time. Good tunes . Good crowd. Downtown Fullerton nightlife isn't bad at all. Lots of bars/clubs with a close radius, however watch out forpolice. Definately a good idea to cab it or get a DD.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Damn....what's included in the open bar?
Come down and peep it tomorrow night.

LOL @ Gritty and a what up Neal!

mike23theking is right.....you better be aware of the back streets to get out of there if you even THINK about driving... because the 5-0 got that place hotterthan Africa in July, plus they really just like messing with people. You may also want to try a new spot on tuesdays down the street at this restaurant/sportsbar called Emporor. If your coming from the 91 its going to be on your right side a few blocks before downtown. Pretty chill crowd and good music....pluswaaaay less po.

oh and Gritty, when we goin back? Gritty+Ziings ftw!

A while back the sweated me so bad that it scared me 10 x more of getting a dui. I was in the parking structure and they just pulled up behind me....searchedthe car, popped the hood, and ran our Id's....for no reason! They just randomly pulled up behind me and did all that

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

A while back the sweated me so bad that it scared me 10 x more of getting a dui. I was in the parking structure and they just pulled up behind me....searched the car, popped the hood, and ran our Id's....for no reason! They just randomly pulled up behind me and did all that
Damn, that's foul.
smh.gif

I see you Marc.
wink.gif

No thread jack, but do any of you guys go to csu fullerton, I applied as a transfer for the fall of 09 so I just want to get some opinions about the schoolsatmosphere.

Man u knew I had to come in this thread P! WE get it CRACKIN on Thurs, Fri, Sat nights on Frat row....i mean when we throw a party its 200+ and i need 2 telldudes 2 bring friends cuz 2 many girls always showin up...Especially this weekend gunna be CRAZY

DTF is chill, bomb girls...college nights ar Tues and Thurs cuz its 2 for 1...

I go 2 csuf, its cool if u meet the right party ppl and what not, always hot girls around, and its pretty easy 2 hook up in all honesty...

I'm usually at Heros posted .. Zings, and plush is where the honeys post at .. Last time i went to florentines me and my squad almost got down wit thesecambodians cats .. SMH at dudes lookin for dudes at bars .. Watch your back out there tho there a bunch of cops on bicycles always sweatin somebody ..

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Man u knew I had to come in this thread P! WE get it CRACKIN on Thurs, Fri, Sat nights on Frat row....i mean when we throw a party its 200+ and i need 2 tell dudes 2 bring friends cuz 2 many girls always showin up...Especially this weekend gunna be CRAZY

DTF is chill, bomb girls...college nights ar Tues and Thurs cuz its 2 for 1...

I go 2 csuf, its cool if u meet the right party ppl and what not, always hot girls around, and its pretty easy 2 hook up in all honesty...
Info on Frat row?
nerd.gif
I currently attend CSUF and i alwayshear about Frat row.

Downtown Fullerton is a chill spot, but it gets played out quick.

What you wanna know man?? Like I said every Thurs, Fri, Sat is crazy I pretty much throw every party on the row now...A few dudes on NT are always rollinover...even when its not a party we have 30 or so people playin beer pong, dancin up stairs and what not...

Hit me up with any questions or whatever...

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

What you wanna know man?? Like I said every Thurs, Fri, Sat is crazy I pretty much throw every party on the row now...A few dudes on NT are always rollin over...even when its not a party we have 30 or so people playin beer pong, dancin up stairs and what not...

Hit me up with any questions or whatever...
invites?
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom