Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

Funny how prices dropped, i feel like they will rise again... one of those shoes u have to see in person before judging... a lot of ppl sre sleepin and will soon regret, luv my pair price drop or not!
everybody keeps trying to beat other people's prices and it just keeps going lower and lower
laugh.gif

Yes but eventually the broke resellers who need bill money will eventually run out of pairs to ***** out and prices creep back up. 750 - 800 is what I'm guessing it will settle at

Price of the shoe will settle around $750-900 depending on size, is my guess.

Give it like 5 months...there won't be many on the market, same happens with most shoes.

Contacted Nike about the missing lace tips even though it was purchased from Kicks-Crew and they don't have replacements but gave me a 20% off coupon code for future purchases. [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]
Would definitely like to know how you worked this...one of my laces is torn, towards the screw cap.

Checked my pair just now.  One shoe had missing lace tips until I took the paper out.  It was rolling around underneath the paper.

I wasn't fortunate to get a pair on RD and haven't been keeping up with prices since the release. What have these dropped too? What's the current going rate for a sz 10.5/11? You guys go TTS?

i realize that most people bought the DSMs mostly to resell..this is why the sell for low(er) than fragments etc.. for me, it is very difficult to give my fragments..but i could easily give my DSMs..

Dovers from Kickscrew arrived today.... Going to the Nets Hawks game tonight... Can't wait to check them out tonight...... They shipped them on Friday from Hong Kong and they got to Brooklyn today..... Not bad... Not bad at all

finally out for delivery. happy i'll have em today, but a valuable lesson was reiterated on this release... never jump the gun and patience is key (at least for MOST releases). i coulda def. saved a few dollars, although at the time of purchase $600 didn't seem so bad. :smh:

Last edited:
finally out for delivery. happy i'll have em today, but a valuable lesson was reiterated on this release... never jump the gun and patience is key (at least for MOST releases). i coulda def. saved a few dollars, although at the time of purchase $600 didn't seem so bad.
mean.gif
I think you still did fairly well tbh. while deals can be had, $550-$650 seems to be the going rate. 

^^
yeah, i guess ur right. so at what price do yall think these will bottom out at before it inevitably skyrockets?
:nerd:

*edit*

so they just came and after a quick inspection, with this being the 2nd time i ever purchased from kc (stealth foams being the 1st), i can confirm they're legit. came with all lacetips also. shipped out sat. got here today. i can say i'm pretty satisfied.

Last edited:
^^
yeah, i guess ur right. so at what price do yall think these will bottom out at before it inevitably skyrockets?
:nerd:

*edit*

so they just came and after a quick inspection, with this being the 2nd time i ever purchased from kc (stealth foams being the 1st), i can confirm they're legit. came with all lacetips also. shipped out sat. got here today. i can say i'm pretty satisfied.

How did your box come? Mine was cool from KC. Just the size sticker was crooked and kinda slanted... But the shoes are legit. 500 and got here in 3 days

Back
Top Bottom