Dont you hate it when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have a song stuck in your head but you don't know who sing it and or the lyrics you just know like a few words and the rhythm to it and it just pissesyou off that no one can help you out
smh.gif

The worst part is when you go to download the song (on iTunes, of course) and you can't remember the damn title or artist.

or when you hear someone sing a song then its stuck in your head all day but you only know the part they were singing...

like chocolate rain...

i just know the

[Tay-Z]CHOCOLATE RAIN!!!![/Tay-Z]

laugh.gif

na, i was trying hard to figure out who sings that song on TOP GUN - Take my Breathe away lol.

I am sorry but the beat goes hard + good movie

happens everyday... I hate when you know one line and you have to try to figure out what song it is

Happened to me just a few days ago with that damn Jam Sessions commercial for the DS. Finally did some research and found out it was an old Sublime song

I've had some john legend(??) song stucc in my head since summer. All i kno is he says something about again and again
ohwell.gif
. Any ideas?

yea i hate that happens

i usually sing what i kno around ppl like i kno it, then they will tell me what it is subliminally

and if that dont work i ask, google, imeem and or youtube its 60% effective

Originally Posted by Lex Rockhead

I've had some john legend(??) song stucc in my head since summer. All i kno is he says something about again and again
ohwell.gif
. Any ideas?

laugh.gif
if you're really being serious.

John Legend- Again

and

John Legend- Another Again

are your best bets.

That happened with me and 'Moments in Love' by Art o Noise a few years back...finally discovered it from some help by imdb.

Originally Posted by Spotti3otti3dopaliscious

ohwell.gif
. Any ideas?

laugh.gif

John Legend- Again

and

are your best bets.
probably Another Again...took me forever to find that song... here's the video...

man, i still got one lil part of a song I heard a few years ago stuck in my head. I heard it while I was in my country and I've tried searching for it butI can't ever find anything with the little lyrics I know to it.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Spotti3otti3dopaliscious

ohwell.gif
. Any ideas?

laugh.gif

John Legend- Again

and

are your best bets.
probably Another Again...took me forever to find that song... here's the video...

Hit the nail right on the head. This will be on repeat for quite some time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My problem is that I heard the song playing the other day from the pc, but I didn't better to check who or what it was. Now I'm trying to hear itagain, but I got like 2500 songs in here and no luck yet
tired.gif

What I really hate is when I hear a song I've never heard before and later I have to find out the title and artist purely based on the little bit of thesong I heard....

"Get'em girl cause they watchin you, Get'em girl wanna see what you can do"
smh.gif
last month that song would not get out of my head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom