Don't question this guys fanhood

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

That's nothing. JRain has a buck naked Randy Moss tattooed on his back.
laugh.gif
LMAO

speaking of JRain, is he just a Moss fan or is he a pats fan too? i cant tell
i don't have a picture of moss on my back but i do have a replica of randy's cursive r tattooed on my arm
pimp.gif

and i am strictly a moss fan. when the pats are on defense i don't even pay attention. on offense, i don't focus on any player but #81.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

i don't have a picture of moss on my back but i do have a replica of randy's cursive r tattooed on my arm
pimp.gif

and i am strictly a moss fan. when the pats are on defense i don't even pay attention. on offense, i don't focus on any player but #81.

You are a very creepy individual.

J RAIN 23:
pimp.gif

Bro, you better have a good reason to have an 'R' tattooed on your arm. Your name better be Randy, too... or Randall or Rudy or freakingRufus, or maybe your family's last name is Richie or Rodriguez or... no, wait... I know what you have an 'R' tatted on your arm for.

I know exactly why.

Yeah, you got the 'R' done in the same style as the 'R' on Moss' arm, but I know EXACTLY what the 'R' stands for.

jerry_rice3.jpg

pimp.gif

^
roll.gif
!!!!

Now 'R' stands for Marques Colston?! This movement is funniest thing in a while.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

pimp.gif

You are a very creepy individual.

Bro, you better have a good reason to have an 'R' tattooed on your arm. Your name better be Randy, too... or Randall or Rudy or freaking Rufus, or maybe your family's last name is Richie or Rodriguez

looks like your sarcasm detector is malfunctioning again. i don't have a replica of randy's r tattooed on my arm. that was a joke.

Right.

Clearly you made that blatantly obvious.

Far be it from me (or anyone else who also thought you were being serious) to think that you have a reasonable appreciation for Moss; why in the world would weever think you would cross the line and get a tattoo he has?

laugh.gif

[Karl Malone] ESPN don't care 'bout no silly Bears fan, they care 'bout people in Beantown, only [Karl Malone]

I would say that a lot of people have helmet logos tattooed on their head. I've seen a few Raider fans with the shield on their head, and I've met aton of Raider fans that have the logo on their arm and some back pieces that make you go
eek.gif
and
smh.gif

This dude is only getting air time because he is a Pats fan and we all know that ESPN is infatuated with everything that is Patriots.

Bro, you better have a good reason to have an 'R' tattooed on your arm. Your name better be Randy, too... or Randall or Rudy or freaking Rufus, or maybe your family's last name is Richie or Rodriguez
looks like your sarcasm detector is malfunctioning again. i don't have a replica of randy's r tattooed on my arm. that was a joke.

He's right, he has the 'r' for Colston.

yeah and i have a tattoo above my!*%+ crack that says reserved for JRich

ya I hope JRain's "R" tattoo stands for Colston. To even begin to comprehend the thought of entertaining the idea to believe the horrible opinionthat Moss > Colston is ridiculous.
smh.gif
tired.gif

Tattoo of a team in general - pretty creepy

But this guy? Dork. Sports have the amazing ability to make even smart people act absolutely idiotic. Throw reason out the window, throw sanity out the window,decency out the window, etc. Makes no sense to me.....and I love sports

Back
Top Bottom