Don't lie..who use to be scared of this ugly looking dude as kid? vol. it's just funny now lol

Seriously, I'm paranoid now. My grandpa brought this up like 2 days ago when the show came on.

I would cry seeing him when I was like 2-4

Ransik from Power Rangers Time Force used to creep the hell out of me.
When his arm would bubble and that huge herpes spot on his face.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Pix for emphasis:
TF_Ransik.jpg
prtf-vi-ransik.jpg
ransik-before-mask.jpg
ransik_unmasked.jpg

Originally Posted by Azndood21

Originally Posted by ebozek9

Krumm.gif

this dude creeped me out
LOL i feel you, never understood what his problem was.. friggin 
devil.gif

that makes you horny tho?
indifferent.gif

Don't flame me, but the suspensful music on who want's to be a millionaire when the questions got harder used to scare me
ohwell.gif

great thread. Forgot about these shows. Are you afraid of the dark had me shook the other ones not so much as a kid.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

lol, Goosebumps? WEAK. now this is scary, had me sleeping with the covers over my head when I was 8.� The host plus the music gives me the shivers, still refuse to watch it now. �
They still play em, but not the og with Robert Stack. They got a new host now.
Im a fan of the Tourettes Guy, and when I first saw his impression, 
roll.gif

The Crypt Keeper never scared me, I always had the feeling that he was on my side.

Unsolved Mysteries used to scare the +%@# out of me, Robert Stack's voice literally still scares me.

There were a couple of episodes of Are You Afraid of the Dark that were scary, like the abandoned pool one.

Unsolved Mysteries
30t6p3b.gif

my mom used to watch that show and man i would have nightmares off it
laugh.gif
.....swear it was the music and host that scared me....always thought the killer was gonna find me!

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

^
laugh.gif
, I used to close my eyes during the intro of Are You Afraid of the Dark because of that damn clown.
AyAotD singled handedly created my phobia of clowns. Hands down

this intro used to have me rushing to flip the channel.. i dont even know why lol.

Back
Top Bottom