Don't just scroll over this thread,click me, and tell me why you're up so Late VOL. CHECK IN

trying to start on hw, but unfortunately the professor barely covered anything and the hw is from another textbook
sick.gif

choppin it up with this girl i know, trying to see whats good for when the semester starts back up again..

NT, and listenin to some music... should be gettin some zzzz but i just cant seem to fall asleep

I never go to sleep before 4 or 4:30. That would be cool, except I don't wake up until like 1 or 2 in the afternoon
smh.gif

I have one week until classes start...this really needs to change ASAP.

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

woke up at 4pm, so im just sittin here on my comp searchin through nt, lol damn alot of these threads have me rollin
Word, me too! I hit the gym hard Friday night and am now feeling the soreness so I could not get out of bed in the morning and now since I'veslept all day I'm not tired at all.

-work project in Delaware @ 7am

-im in northern VA

-supposed to leave @ 4am

-it is 4:45 am

lazy co-workers FTL
smh.gif

Feel mad sick. Went to SF for the weekend and drank wayyy too much. Went to brunch at Lime and got twisted.. went on my flight twisted.. and now I'mregrettin it. Room spins if I try to sleep
frown.gif

just finished online traffic school. bout to eat some top ramen, watch season 4 of the fresh prince and chop it up with wifey all before 5
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i need to change my sleep habits school starts in a week
tired.gif

My whole sleep schedule's been messed up, smh...

I haven't seen the sun in like three days.

Taking classes in the afternoon/night. Dont gotta wake up for anything early
ohwell.gif
Got my sleeping habits messed up horribly.

Got home from work and was on madden for a while. Got my macbook to finally work to use as a wi-fi reciever for my 360 (
pimp.gif
) no need to spent any money forone anymore or have a ethernet cable dragging through my house. I won 21-0 but homie didnt stick around long enough to get the L officially.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom