Don't Go Starting Trouble If You Really Don't Want It

reggie peeled that corner and just started letting go.

im mad that the 1st guy that dropped didnt get any punches in, everybody else did.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

smh.gif
@ first dude pretending to get knocked out and then lookin up to see if coast is clear.
roll.gif
I caught that! Ah man I can't stop laughing!The wholeclip was humorous...from the dude collapsing on the rack to the cashier lady

Reggie came from left field and delievered a scraping to these cats LOL! Son was throwing upps and haymakers like crazy LOL!

how homeboy just take off running after he caught he couple from 25??!
eek.gif

he wasnt even tryna fight back he was just bobbing and weaving tryna escape

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

smh.gif
@ first dude pretending to get knocked out and then lookin up to see if coast is clear.
saw that too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

reggie straight up G status
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Reggie Bush came out of NO WHERE throwing BOMBS
eek.gif
. He @#@%!% a couple of people up, and everyone was like, " nah i not dealing with this @*$@ im out"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at the dude at the register buying something at the beginning ofthe video like nothing is going on behind him...paying for it and starting to walk out, stopping at the door to watch some of the action, then heading outsideto jump in his car and bounce.

laugh.gif
at the dude in the white shirt faking like he was knocked out on thefloor, then peeking up so he can catch some of the action.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
at reggie bush coming out of nowhere, and owning both of the fake thugs. i hadto watch the video over again to see where this dude came from. cat was pumping gas, and came in to save the 10 people in the store getting owned by the 2thugs.

laugh.gif
at one of the thugs running out of the store and leaving his dudebehind after feeling one of those reggie bush punches. dude did the 'stop, drop and roll' and bounced out of the store quick.

eek.gif
at the other thug catching all those punches, especially at :48.

laugh.gif
at everyone walking out of the store at the end like nothinghappened...especially the dude in the white t-shirt who was 'knocked out' getting up all of a sudden and walking out on his own strength once the coastis clear.

laugh.gif
at the cashier on the phone trying to call in someone for help.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
at the bystander thug with the blue t-shirt over his shoulder...picking up hiskid at the beginning of the video and taking him over to the door so they can watch the fight. the thug who ran out of the door, just knocked dude and his kidout of the way trying to escape...and at the end of the video bystander thug tried to console the second thug after he got his *** whooped, patting dude on theshoulder like, "it's aight, we'll get em' next time..."

this entire video comedy from start to finish...wish it had some sound though!

-waystinthyme

Back
Top Bottom