Done Goofed with a ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off been on NT for awhile, just made an account just for this.

So I met this Puerto Rican girl, excuse me dude :x :smh: , at the club about two weeks ago.  His name was Ruby (will be referred to as R to avoid confusion between he/she).  We talked during the week and arranged to meet up the following Friday, we had to postpone cause I didn’t feel like hanging out with R (told R some BS.) R sent me pics of her face cause I couldn’t really remember what R looked like and R was at least an 8, or so I thought at the time (no ayo!). Showed pics to friends and they said go for it :smh: . Don’t have the pics anymore, had to delete everything about R from my phone smh.

Fast forward to last Friday we finally hung out. I drove to her spot which was like 40 min away. Got there around 11, so its dark. ( Ive only seen R in the dark until the climax, for lack of better words, of this story) Before we went out she gave me a shot of henny, and in my mind im like this is a dudes drink but whatever. Went to dinner and came back and then drunk a lot more in the car. Im again faded and we started fooling aroundin the car :x for about 2 hours.

When I started sobering up, I started realizing something just wasn’t right. 1st signs I picked up was that her hands were pretty manly and her bra was HUGE,  pretty much covered the whole chest. Time passes, I sober up a little more and we fool around more :smh: . Everytime my hands made their way down south R was quick to move them and would say some stupid **** like “don’t touch me there I’ll like that”  and “asking me if ill call tomorrow if I smash.” :lol: (dudes even say that these days) It’s about 3 am now and I’m ready to go, so I tell R im about to dip, R says I should stay the night cause I shouldn’t drive back drunk.

Almost sober by the time I walked in the house and fooled around again. While R was laying on the side, I noticed how wide the shoulders were. She then took her bra off and I couldn’t find the **** for nothing. This is when I started fearing the worst. I just went straight to the crotch quick as hell and felt what wasn’t the yambs. Then R has the nerve to ask me what’s wrong when R saw me :stoneface: >: … I ask whats between the legs, R plays dumb and says “what ive been feelin all night, touch it again.” Punched R dead in his face when he said that ****.

Dude was just laying there crying, like what did you think was going to happen. R never alluded to being a dude once, even after I made references to the yambs he didn’t even have in the kitchen. And had the f’in nerve to say all men lie.

End rant and puts on flame suit, Sorry for the long read.

First off been on NT for awhile, just made an account just for this.
So I met this Puerto Rican girl, excuse me dude :x :smh: , at the club about two weeks ago.  His name was Ruby (will be referred to as R to avoid confusion between he/she).  We talked during the week and arranged to meet up the following Friday, we had to postpone cause I didn’t feel like hanging out with R (told R some BS.) R sent me pics of her face cause I couldn’t really remember what R looked like and R was at least an 8, or so I thought at the time (no ayo!). Showed pics to friends and they said go for it :smh: . Don’t have the pics anymore, had to delete everything about R from my phone smh.
Fast forward to last Friday we finally hung out. I drove to her spot which was like 40 min away. Got there around 11, so its dark. ( Ive only seen R in the dark until the climax, for lack of better words, of this story) Before we went out she gave me a shot of henny, and in my mind im like this is a dudes drink but whatever. Went to dinner and came back and then drunk a lot more in the car. Im again faded and we started fooling aroundin the car :x for about 2 hours.
When I started sobering up, I started realizing something just wasn’t right. 1st signs I picked up was that her hands were pretty manly and her bra was HUGE,  pretty much covered the whole chest. Time passes, I sober up a little more and we fool around more :smh: . Everytime my hands made their way down south R was quick to move them and would say some stupid **** like “don’t touch me there I’ll like that”  and “asking me if ill call tomorrow if I smash.” :lol: (dudes even say that these days) It’s about 3 am now and I’m ready to go, so I tell R im about to dip, R says I should stay the night cause I shouldn’t drive back drunk.
Almost sober by the time I walked in the house and fooled around again. While R was laying on the side, I noticed how wide the shoulders were. She then took her bra off and I couldn’t find the **** for nothing. This is when I started fearing the worst. I just went straight to the crotch quick as hell and felt what wasn’t the yambs. Then R has the nerve to ask me what’s wrong when R saw me :stoneface: >: … I ask whats between the legs, R plays dumb and says “what ive been feelin all night, touch it again.” Punched R dead in his face when he said that ****.
Dude was just laying there crying, like what did you think was going to happen. R never alluded to being a dude once, even after I made references to the yambs he didn’t even have in the kitchen. And had the f’in nerve to say all men lie.
End rant and puts on flame suit, Sorry for the long read.

Keep it real fam. How long did it take you make all that up and decide to post it?

Last edited:
I wish it was made up. Had to get it off my chest though, wouldn't make up that story for nothin. ^^^I used a different CPU :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom