Don C's Legacy 312, His Own Jordan Silhouette | July 14

The outlets are basically flooded with the 312's. When they sit for so long they price them to move. Looks like the Grey pair is gonna be the next ones to be marked cheap.

Weird they produced so many 312s that they are going for rock bottom prices.

It makes me wonder if this model is done due to its unpopularity.

from what I can gather from someone at Nike, the non-Don highs sold very badly here (bar a couple of CWs) compared to predictions and also had a very high return rate for a Jordan.

Pretty sure the lows would sell loads more if they were a bit more adventurous or at least fully thematic with the colour blocking.
Tempted by the royals, but I have a boatload of blue kicks (including J1 royals) and it's not like there's something that makes them really stand out. At full price anyway.. :tongue:
Same goes for the Lakers cos I already have the grey ones.

Need a sole donor for 2001 black/cement retro 3.
Can anybody tell me which 312 midsole colorway best matches?
The midsoles on my pair already started cracking, pretty soon it’s just going to crumble away.

Been using a pair of 312’s as beaters.

Wouldn’t mind picking up another pair for $30-$40.

Jordan-Legacy-312-Art-Basel-AV3922_013-2.jpg
I dig these

from what I can gather from someone at Nike, the non-Don highs sold very badly here (bar a couple of CWs) compared to predictions and also had a very high return rate for a Jordan.

Pretty sure the lows would sell loads more if they were a bit more adventurous or at least fully thematic with the colour blocking.
Tempted by the royals, but I have a boatload of blue kicks (including J1 royals) and it's not like there's something that makes them really stand out. At full price anyway.. :tongue:
Same goes for the Lakers cos I already have the grey ones.

I understand why today's sneaker culture didn't jump on these... I liked these because while they are a hybrid, they also look like a shoe that would actually release in 1990... I've gotten a bunch of random compliments on my all red pair...

NDC has some really nice colorways are decent prices $103-100...but you know they're gonna come with the extra %15-20 off soon. Just gotta be strong and wait !

Back
Top Bottom