Don C's Legacy 312, His Own Jordan Silhouette | July 14

so none of the new releases say just don on the tongue?

Yikes, so they somehow managed to make these WORSE?

I’m legitimately impressed with Jordan Brand’s troll job on this model, fantastic work from their end. They knew they wouldn’t be able to sell this model without the Don C hype so they used some A1 marketing and hypebuilding to move pairs. Now this shoe will inevitably be a Nike Factory Store/TJ Maxx/Marshall’s special.

I’m legitimately impressed with Jordan Brand’s troll job on this model, fantastic work from their end. They knew they wouldn’t be able to sell this model without the Don C hype so they used some A1 marketing and hypebuilding to move pairs. Now this shoe will inevitably be a Nike Factory Store/TJ Maxx/Marshall’s special.
Facts.

air-jordan-legacy-312-hyper-jade-top.jpg

The red would have been ok if leather

The blacks are the best colorway, but I'd need outlet discount

Yep, impressive marketing. Do the Don C 312 buyers want the new ones?

Too much truth in this post, this shoe was probably the spizike 2's but they needed a MAGA like don c to move a few units.

Picked up the blacks, leather is surprisingly amazing better than any Jordan I have. Well second to my triple black premium 5s

Back
Top Bottom