Domino's Pizza - new recipe/flavor for pizza out now Dec 27th GR

After tasting the new recipe a couple of weeks back, I was kinda disappointed when I opened up the pizza box and saw they hit me off with the old recipe
smh.gif

I still had 3-4 slices anyway
laugh.gif

Decided to try some last night due to this thread. I was disappointed. They added some type of butter/garlic coating on the crust, that's about it. I washoping for a new recipe

part of this is because there was some sort of ratings that was put out recently that rated Dominos the worst pizza....tied with Chuck E Cheese. So two yearsor not. THAT was definitely NOT a good look. I'll be curious to see what this new pizza is like though. It's my drunk go-to because they deliver atrandom-@%$ hours.

will this effect the Deep dish crust? i always get the deep dish cuz it tasted it better than the regular!

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Ima order tonight. I hope there doing that tonight.

Got some tonight. It was really good. The sauce does have a lil spicy kick in it. And the bread is good.

Originally Posted by dkjordan23

never liked dominos, hopefully this will change that
pimp.gif
not so much dont like domino's, just prefer Pizza Hut's crust/bread more. and yea maybe this will change that.

I remember prolly 10 years ago i was positive burger king changed their fries...dont think they made an announcement tho...anyone know what im talkin about?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I remember prolly 10 years ago i was positive burger king changed their fries...dont think they made an announcement tho...anyone know what im talkin about?

"natural cut fries"

Same with Jack In The Box. Carls JR did this maybe 2 years ago, and I LOVED their old fries.

This "natural" bull #@!% turned me off from everyone except McD's

I had this a couple nights ago, they "released" it earlier than posted. Here is my honest review:

When I first received the pizza, I immediately was overcome by the smell of garlic. It was very noticeable and I was quite hungry so it was a pleasantsurprise. As I opened the box, the aroma of garlic and Parmesan cheese filled my nostrils. The first bite was different from the old Dominos I had known, thecheese had much more flavor and the crust zinged with a slight spice of hot sauce.

Although I wouldnt rant and rave about the new "formula" I could definitely tell the difference and I enjoyed the added flavors. I can actually seemyself enjoying the pizza I get for the price instead of just trying to fill myself up on something cheap.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

I had this a couple nights ago, they "released" it earlier than posted. Here is my honest review:

When I first received the pizza, I immediately was overcome by the smell of garlic. It was very noticeable and I was quite hungry so it was a pleasant surprise. As I opened the box, the aroma of garlic and Parmesan cheese filled my nostrils. The first bite was different from the old Dominos I had known, the cheese had much more flavor and the crust zinged with a slight spice of hot sauce.

Although I wouldnt rant and rave about the new "formula" I could definitely tell the difference and I enjoyed the added flavors. I can actually see myself enjoying the pizza I get for the price instead of just trying to fill myself up on something cheap.
Painted the perfect picture. Had it last week w/o knowing of the different recipe, but immediately could tell the difference. They'veimproved, imo.

Back
Top Bottom