[| -- Dom Kennedy x Don Cannon teaming up for the Future? (VIDEO) -- |]

i think this is the 1st artist nt has tried to put me on that i can rock with
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Technically dude doesn't owe anyone anything. If you're a genuine fan of his music, you shouldn't expect anything but music.
true...........but still,
hope he gives back, without being corny like some other people
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

no shoutouts, just info on shirts, buttons, and hardcopy mixtapes
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
I hear that. I woulda definitely liked one of those Dom K x Hundreds fitted he had in that Maestro Knows Video.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I'll wait for NT to turn his back on DOM
smh.gif

you unappreciative sons of %%#%!@@
Alright, you had enough fun for today. Time to go back to the house my dude.
oaisdhfsiflaloaifjspoPOnnfhoipwldnkinbofnlknsonlknpfsd!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's right tho. It's possible.

Dom's gonna represent heavy in the beginning then gradually become more preoccupied with the broadening of his fan base/career and some elitist NT heads are gonna take it as "selling out" or "turning his back on us".
ohwell.gif
as much as soulja boy does with his fans and his ppl..there is no excuse to be preoccupied
It's good to hear that from an artist BUT...

Soulja Boy's fanbase (for the most part) is a bunch of lil girls that are just happy that he shows his face on UStream. There's gonna be ONE salty _ onhere that's gonna scream "DOM TOO GOOD FOR NT!" because he can't give exclusives (Music, heads ups etc.) like he may have been able to in thepast.

All I'm sayin is I wouldn't be surprise if an NT _ pulled that card.

Honestly, I see why "NT artist" never look back.....

Some of ya'll complain and bicker like a bunch of broads about some of the most gayest $@*@ ever.

I didnt get a button, my shirt never came, where's my hard copy at......
smh.gif

I'll agree with Dom not going hard, but he's a cool !%!%%, you would said he laid back

Some of yall need to really take his slogan into to consideration and "Just Be Cool"

Side Note: BAB & FS/DS > 25th

I just watched that clip for the first time right now.

First I want to say thanks to NT for the support it means alot, I have met a few of you and I'm sure I will meet most of you soon.

I just gotta say life is crazy. I remember posting the Who Rollin Wit Me video shoot pics in the general forum awhile back and now to have people post newsabout me is a great feeling. I don't get to reflect much and I haven't made it under any circumstance but I am trying and I hope people see the sincereeffort I put in to my music and ultimately my life.

This music thing has taken me some great places and I have met alot of great people. I have passed on oppurtuities, and have been passed on by people. Theyonly thing I can say to people trying to do something similar with their life is take compliments and criticism the same. You can learn from both.

Long way to go.

Dom's dope and he's been on the grind for a few years now, Im happy to see him getting noticed the way he's getting noticed now. Hopefully all goeswell for him.

what a wierd assss lineup...dom with LEP n mic terror wtff
laugh.gif
if i get in free ill go tho

its a few dudes that should be on there
laugh.gif
...things are on the comeup tho *kanyeshrug*

Defintely a good look, but I don't know if I'm gonna like a Dom mixtape with Cannon yelling his damn name throughout the whole thing...

Back
Top Bottom