>>DOM. KENNEDY-"Best After Bobby" Thread! Vol. It's Here!

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

At the end of the day I responded ON A SONG to a another person who mentioned/referenced me ON A SONG.

Then the ghost of quest uno comes on NT and writes a speech defending a grown man. Where were you when he mentioned me?? And I think yannik got a NT name bro, he post his tapes he can speak for himself. You obviously are a fan which is cool. IN THE SONG I THINK I SAID "BUT I HOPE YOU MAKE IT". Rap is not the boy scouts. Go sell cookies. And then you continue on to say when I see these characters in person I don't look at them.... YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS. You sound like you from the valley or something. Ask yannik what happen yesterday in vegas since you think I play games. Then post that on NT detective.

So next time YOU see me somewhere "quest uno" lets talk
happy.gif
(then you can post that too)

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Ralf Loran

If I'm in the mall, I going to cop from the Beve, I told Rick Ross I was high when he met me, I told John Monop I was high when he met me, I told Kenny Burns I was high when he met me, I told...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You kilt that Mase joint.

Wait is it high or hot??

Originally Posted by Qualmes

LA is full of to many idiotic ego rappers thats why we stay stuck in the same lane smh
you must ain't listen....most of the up and coming LA rappers be off and on on each other's tapes.

Originally Posted by JCASH DA KID

If I'm in the mall, I going to cop from the Beve, I told Rick Ross I was high when he met me, I told John Monop I was high when he met me, I told Kenny Burns I was high when he met me, I told...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wait is it high or hot??
hot

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by JCASH DA KID

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wait is it high or hot??
hot

And to clarify I'm not trying to say it was fight or anything in vegas but we talked. People outside the situation should keep they mouth closed.

My whole thing is built on positive energy and making progress in life. This thread was just that untill homie came in here to distract away from that for hisown personal reasons. I never mentioned them in a forum nor do I ever plan on doing it again.

PEACE

Originally Posted by r0yalty

^Send me a button
nerd.gif
word me too.......I got all my kids bumpin your %$!% on thier iPods. at least buttons for the kids for their backpacks
nerd.gif

got the second listen to BAB...and you could say Im feelin it
grin.gif
My Patna n dem
smokin.gif

good %$!% Dom.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Loyalty Before Love > Best after Bobby lol
laugh.gif
You can't be comparing no album mixtape to a mixtapemixtape. Dom made it clear he's just spitting on this.

It's like saying Wale's Mixtape About Nothing > Back To The Feature. Ofcourse it is
laugh.gif

Yall keep it up Dom gonna drop another albumish free joint for yall bammas
nerd.gif
Say around winter time?

Back
Top Bottom