Dolphins are the most awesomest things ever!!!

I don't know about you but I love Dolphins, they are the most awesomest things ever.
Dolphin-face.jpg

I really feel it in my heart that there is no gooder living thing than dolphins.

bottlenose_dolphin_1249780c.jpg

When I grow up I want to be a marine biologist and look at dolphins all day long.

dolphins.jpg

My dad said that dan marino is the best dolphin of all time, hopefully one day I'll be able to see him.

dolphinsDM2804_468x541.jpg

My friend rex says that dolphins don't exsist, He better get a life real quick because dolphins will kill him.

images

I love dolphins.

-Jose

I don't know about you but I love Dolphins, they are the most awesomest things ever.
Dolphin-face.jpg

I really feel it in my heart that there is no gooder living thing than dolphins.

bottlenose_dolphin_1249780c.jpg

When I grow up I want to be a marine biologist and look at dolphins all day long.

dolphins.jpg

My dad said that dan marino is the best dolphin of all time, hopefully one day I'll be able to see him.

dolphinsDM2804_468x541.jpg

My friend rex says that dolphins don't exsist, He better get a life real quick because dolphins will kill him.

images

I love dolphins.

-Jose

If sharks are the murderers of the deep, then dolphins are the rapists and sex offenders of the deep.

Embedding is disabled for this video:
It's titled, "Dolphin rape".
laugh.gif

If sharks are the murderers of the deep, then dolphins are the rapists and sex offenders of the deep.

laugh.gif

*sways from side to side*
"Flipper Flipper faster than liiiiiiiiiightniiiiiiiiiing...
No one yooou seeeeeeeeee...
Is smarteeeer thaaaan heeeeeeeeee..."
That show definitely cemented Dolphins as one of my favorite creatures on the planet.
(don't look at me like that)

*sways from side to side*
"Flipper Flipper faster than liiiiiiiiiightniiiiiiiiiing...
No one yooou seeeeeeeeee...
Is smarteeeer thaaaan heeeeeeeeee..."
That show definitely cemented Dolphins as one of my favorite creatures on the planet.
(don't look at me like that)

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

laugh.gif

Damn dolphins are crazy!

laugh.gif

Damn dolphins are crazy!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom