Dolphin slaughter... "The Cove"

ovguide.com search the cove.
Damn yall are behind the times. I can't believe people in Entourage threads still ask for links.
smh.gif

ovguide.com search the cove.
Damn yall are behind the times. I can't believe people in Entourage threads still ask for links.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

killing one of the most intelligent creatures on this planet
smh.gif

and whats even more scary is that its one of the most dumbest creatures on the planet who's doing the killing
smh.gif

i want to see this but i dont think i would finish watching this

smh.gif

and whats even more scary is that its one of the most dumbest creatures on the planet who's doing the killing
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BiggiMike

They have a new mini-series on
Animal Planet called Blood Dolphin. First episode
Ric O'Barry returns to Taiji...

thank you for the heads up sir....but the movie is a good watch, that i recommend everyone watches

Originally Posted by BiggiMike

They have a new mini-series on
Animal Planet called Blood Dolphin. First episode
Ric O'Barry returns to Taiji...

thank you for the heads up sir....but the movie is a good watch, that i recommend everyone watches

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

smh.gif

smh.gif

THIS 
mad.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

THIS 
mad.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

THIS 
mad.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

THIS 
mad.gif

the pet fish industry in eastern asia is a very lucrative one too. very large areas of corals are destroyed by pumping them with the poison arsenic to flush out the pretty saltwater fish that make $$ in pet trade. areas that took thousands of years to come about get wiped out overnight so someone somewhere could make a dollar and another person could have an endangered fish for a pet.

i gotta check out this documentary the vid looks intense.

the pet fish industry in eastern asia is a very lucrative one too. very large areas of corals are destroyed by pumping them with the poison arsenic to flush out the pretty saltwater fish that make $$ in pet trade. areas that took thousands of years to come about get wiped out overnight so someone somewhere could make a dollar and another person could have an endangered fish for a pet.

i gotta check out this documentary the vid looks intense.

Just watched it due to this post.
Really disgusted at what goes on there and don't support it one bit.

But an honest question here:
If dolphins are considered more intelligent than humans why is it that they continue to bypass these Japanese cities where they end up getting slaughtered when the ocean is so vast?

Just watched it due to this post.
Really disgusted at what goes on there and don't support it one bit.

But an honest question here:
If dolphins are considered more intelligent than humans why is it that they continue to bypass these Japanese cities where they end up getting slaughtered when the ocean is so vast?

^They aren't more intelligent than humans. There is nothing more intelligent than us on this planet. I'd love to see someone disprove my last statement.

^They aren't more intelligent than humans. There is nothing more intelligent than us on this planet. I'd love to see someone disprove my last statement.

so whats the difference with this and lets say... fishing for tuna? dolphin's are cuter? where all the people risking their lives to save the tuna?

so whats the difference with this and lets say... fishing for tuna? dolphin's are cuter? where all the people risking their lives to save the tuna?

Back
Top Bottom