Dollar Shave Club.....

S/O to teampoor.
pimp.gif

1280px-Box-cutter.jpg

I need to change the way I shave, Gillette blades always hurt the pockets, :smh:

i've been using a merkur safety razor along with art of shaving cream and badger brush for the past year 1/2. pack of 12 blades cost about $8 around my way. its been a great investment. I get a very good shave.

Where do you get your supplies?

Amazon for me. Art of shaving is a fine brand but overpriced.

i use these. i get almost a years worth of shaving for under 6 bucks. better than the dollar club. :lol:

Amazon product ASIN B0014E94SU

I'm black and I shave my head so I can't just use any old razor.

I've been paying like $15 for refills of Progildes so I figured I'd give these dudes a try, plus I'm a sucker for quality marketing.

If you use a razor you shouldn't be buying them in the store and do this.

I used these guys for a few months then cut out the middle man and started ordering direct from dorcousa.com this is who DSC uses for the higher level blades.

My buddy has been singing the praises of Harry's razors some new upstart that bought a razor factory in Germany to cut end user costs down. I haven't given them a try since I've got about a years supply of razors left from my last dorcousa order but I'm willing to give them a shot next.

? If you're asking what I think you're asking, it's as good as Gillette, just keep a steady hand and have a mirror handy to make sure you're not missing spots. The 6 blade with trimmer is what I'd suggest for manscaping.

DONT GO AGAINST THE GRAIN, cause you can end up getting a nasty ingrown hair and that is painful to get out.

I'm black and I shave my head so I can't just use any old razor.

I've been paying like $15 for refills of Progildes so I figured I'd give these dudes a try, plus I'm a sucker for quality marketing.

If you use a razor you shouldn't be buying them in the store and do this.

Same boat as you my dude. Shaving my head 3-4 times a week taps the wallet quite a bit. I usually just order Schick Hydros off eBay/amazon when I catch good prices. Let me know bout that razor quality once you try it.

I use my clippers to shave, its not very close but it does the job. shaving gives me razor bumps :smh:

i stick with electric shavers
i look like a 4 year old when i completely shave so im good with the stubble the electric shaver gives me

Back
Top Bottom