Doing VIP Bottle Service for the 1st time next weekend for my b-day...

Dawg that joint is gonna be jumpin, you will look soo pimp in the VIP. Pour a bottle of that Mo in a girls mouth and its a wrap immediate bunzzzz

Originally Posted by FilthyRich

went to vegas for my boys bachelor party

worth every penny
pimp.gif
More then 1500 for 3 bottles of vodka?! prices are crazy.

Can you just cop the bottles and invite them to the crib?

SSeems more cost efficient if you're not somewhat racked up.

If you have trouble pulling women w/o VIP, VIP isn't going to help. You're just gonna have a longer interaction with them before you eventually don't pull them.

If you feel like doing BS, do it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Have a ball. Enjoy it. It's fun. If you want to do it, do it. Don't let anyone talk you out of something you want to do. Not like you're about to start smoking crack or some #%#+.

Def don't go 6 ppl to a bottle though, that is going to run out so quick. That's not really a lot, unless you're getting the HUGE bottles.

Everybody should experience bottle service at least once in your lifetime. I had bottle service last summer and it was the most fun I ever had at a club.

Do it, have fun, and make sure you keep the bottles close so no one is leeching off of your bottles.

Extremely easy to get chicks, just make sure they aren't bottle rats.

Originally Posted by env

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I don't drink, but how much are those bottles at the store?

A 750ml bottle of goose sells for about 30$ at the store. The could sell them at a high end clubs for 400-500. It looks like the club op wants to goto has bottles for 250$.
eek.gif
sick.gif
 These clubs are just digging in pockets. 

have fun dude!
always drink before and just have a good time. I have done it once in Miami (at a lil hookah bar so idk if that counts) and we had fun
i'd try to get the guys to at least help pitch in, not too fair to be dropping 500+ on your own

I'd add one more bottle. That's about it. Definitely make sure the girls from work fall thru. Girls around actually attract more girls.

Have fun dude, don't listen to these no social life havin !%! lames on here. "Oh my god the mark up is ridiculous
eek.gif
"
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Spookz312

Originally Posted by The Gangsta M Crisis

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Let me calculate this correctly. One bottle to six heads or 10 heads to 2 bottles.......... by golley I........I....I... I just can't make that make sense to me. Let me put myself in the shoes

of a woman since you are concerned with your "appearance" to THEM on YOUR birthday.

"Hey girl you tryna go to the club tonight?" "Sure girl I'll hit you up after I drop Tonkweeka off at my baby's

fathers house." Fa sho....... * 5 hours later somewhere in Bankhead*. "Girl I heard some of the Hawks players are gonna be at Tongue and groove tonight celebrating the fact they

one homecourt for the playoffs." " Girl I hope that Teago Teggo is........ Teague girl, Teague. Opps is there. Pshhh he little, I hope dat +%$%@ Josh Smith iz der. He be dunking all hard

on !!%%%$ and %%@%!I bet you he be humping hard too!" HAHAH girl that Joe Johnson got that $115 mill tho but he so quiet I might scur him off with all this Georgia peach!!" Let's go

girl! *Teandra and Stacey arrive at T&G*

"Girl I don't see no ball playing !!%%%$ up in here!"

Damn you right BUT i still wanna drink and I did not buy this dress for $70 up in forever 21 at Atlantic station to go home sober +*$%%! Look at them dusty !!%%%$ over der in VIP with

one bottle on six heads!

Ohh dey look right for the pickin! Girl lets go, I'm not bout to by no drinks one of these !!%%%$ gonna take care of me!

+*$%% with all this #+* they have to take care of us!

*Teandra and Stacey slyly stand by the VIP knowing that their voluptious curves will surely garner the attention of "THE GANGSTA M" and his cronies........ to be continued...........

* I ate some potatoe wedges earlier and I have to take a %%@%*
Listen here, guy. I appreciate your attempt at an input of your opinion but quite frakley, you can shove that opinion right back up your candy %*@. Do I have to repeat that I've never gone VIP before? I don't know how many bottles I "should have" in VIP for 6 people because I've never done it before you clown! That was the whole purpose of making this thread... so that I could have an idea of how to do it right.

Good God, man. Just trying to get some advice from my NT brethren, then here you come with your corny %*@ jokes. News flash: your jokes ain't that funny if you're the only one laughing at them. SMH 
geniunly laughing so hard my heart hurts . ....
laugh.gif

roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

Good luck OP.

I think you have the right mindset, in that, its your money, your party, and you wanna CHANGE IT UP.  There is no denying you may have an amazing time, and you may be underwhelmed by how "unexciting" doing the VIP thing actually is.  It all depends ultimately on the expectations you set, your company, the rest of the crowd, and what your perception is of your $$ spent vs. reward/payout in return.  As long as you keep things relatively in check and don't expect to be a "superstar" that night because of this, I think you will be just fine.

Enjoy yourself and don't go out of your way to accommodate anyone else.   After all, as you noted, its your party, so do what you like and own it either way.  Cheers!

Originally Posted by killahcam06

Everybody should experience bottle service at least once in your lifetime. I had bottle service last summer and it was the most fun I ever had at a club.

Do it, have fun, and make sure you keep the bottles close so no one is leeching off of your bottles.

Extremely easy to get chicks, just make sure they aren't bottle rats.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

I'd add one more bottle. That's about it. Definitely make sure the girls from work fall thru. Girls around actually attract more girls.

Have fun dude, don't listen to these no social life havin !%! lames on here. "Oh my god the mark up is ridiculous
eek.gif
"
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Good luck OP.

I think you have the right mindset, in that, its your money, your party, and you wanna CHANGE IT UP.  There is no denying you may have an amazing time, and you may be underwhelmed by how "unexciting" doing the VIP thing actually is.  It all depends ultimately on the expectations you set, your company, the rest of the crowd, and what your perception is of your $$ spent vs. reward/payout in return.  As long as you keep things relatively in check and don't expect to be a "superstar" that night because of this, I think you will be just fine.

Enjoy yourself and don't go out of your way to accommodate anyone else.   After all, as you noted, its your party, so do what you like and own it either way.  Cheers!
GREAT advice fellas! Thanks, I don't club a whole lot so I'm def a blind man to VIP
laugh.gif
. Glad some of y'all could give me real life POSITIVE insight. From what I've gotten from you guys, I think I'll roll with one bottle of Moet Imperial, a bottle of Jose Cuervo, a bottle of Captain Morgan, and possible one more bottle of either Absolut or Grey Goose Vodka depending on how much other people will chip in. Also I think I'll order a couple beer buckets. If anyone wants to drink anything else, they can order it on their own lol. Thanks to you guys I think it'll be a better experience than I originally expected. Thanks again.

Originally Posted by env

I don't drink, but how much are those bottles at the store?

A 750ml bottle of goose sells for about 30$ at the store. The could sell them at a high end clubs for 400-500. It looks like the club op wants to goto has bottles for 250$.
eek.gif
sick.gif
 These clubs are just digging in pockets. 

I was thinking that bill cant be for the same bottle im buying for 30-60
laugh.gif

usually it's 4 people to one bottle.. so you're probably going to get 2 bottles. if you have servers, take advantage of them. make sure they pour you your drinks. don't do it yourself, don't forget to include the tip. i dont know what a bottle costs at your spot. but in the bay area its $140 for a bottle of Henn.. in vegas, that same bottle is $500 plus tax and tip and it comes out to be $700, (having a bottle in vegas has it's perks, i dont know about it in the ATL) but trust me man. if it's your birthday you dont want to be standing at the bar wasting time. P.M. me for more details on what to do.. oh and remember, if you invite guests into your booth, DO NOT LET THEM POUR THEIR OWN DRINKS. it's common courtesy, you don't let them reach for the glass, you don't let them touch the bottle, you have someone give them their shot. 

We had 2 bottles of Belvedere Vodka for 6 persons + the girls.. Everyone had 2 drinks and that was it.

just got bottle service for the first time this past weekend in vegas. so worth it. had a blast.

Back
Top Bottom