Does Your Woman Routinely Ask You To Go To Church With Her?

its not a big deal now but it would be important to me that any guy i get serious with and consider marrying attends church cuz i would like to raise my kidsin the church the way i was raised...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

its not a big deal now but it would be important to me that any guy i get serious with and consider marrying attends church cuz i would like to raise my kids in the church the way i was raised...
And what is stopping you from doing that with a man that doesn't regularly attend church? You and the kids can still go. Keep in mind MANYmarriages work this way. Especially during football season. Good luck with getting him out of the house to miss all of that goodness for church.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

its not a big deal now but it would be important to me that any guy i get serious with and consider marrying attends church cuz i would like to raise my kids in the church the way i was raised...
And what is stopping you from doing that with a man that doesn't regularly attend church? You and the kids can still go. Keep in mind MANY marriages work this way. Especially during football season. Good luck with getting him out of the house to miss all of that goodness for church.

i would def. want to make it a family thing...my whole family was involved in the church most of my life...

and i wouldn't want him to not go over something as trivial as football...
grin.gif

thats like me not going so i don't miss some huge shopping sale every sunday...

So what if this guy doesnt attend church? Does it really matter? You and your kids but him?

i would def. want to make it a family thing...my whole family was involved in the church most of my life...

and i wouldn't want him to not go over something as trivial as football...
grin.gif

thats like me not going so i don't miss some huge shopping sale every sunday...
Like I said Good Luck with that man. Just pray that the church has an early service and/or your man (God Forbid) isn't into Football. Therewill be problems if things aren't that way.

So honestly, how would you handle that situation? Your man refuses to miss football on Sundays so he doesn't want to go to church. I know it is hard to saywhat you would/wouldn't do, but you know yourself. Just take a shot at it.

my dad goes to church every sunday and somehow still manages to catch his games...i don't see why anyone else cant...only time he doesn't go is if hejust had to work the night before which isn't often with his latest job...

i don't know how i would handle it...go to the early service...hell i do that now when i do go just so i can come back and go to sleep and still have agood portion of the day left when i wake up...

but him? what does that mean?

You and your kids i understand but why does your husband have to be attending also? I get the whole family thing you explain though.

my dad goes to church every sunday and somehow still manages to catch his games...i don't see why anyone else cant...only time he doesn't go is if he just had to work the night before which isn't often with his latest job...

i don't know how i would handle it...go to the early service...hell i do that now when i do go just so i can come back and go to sleep and still have a good portion of the day left when i wake up...
Well you just said your father goes every week but he goes to an early service. He has that luxury.

I said if there ISN'T an early service. I am sure that it will be a different story for most men.

If there WASN'T an early service, and your husband refused to go would that be more "acceptable"?

I went with my ex, even though I didn't really enjoy the church but it wasn't that bad since I still needed to go.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

and we promptly went home and fooled around like we wasn't even just in church for an hour +
laugh.gif
[kanye] feeling better than some head on a Sunday afternoon [/kanye]

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

I've gone to church twice with someone with whom I was dating...first time, I was so geeked when he introduced me to his pastor as "his girl"
embarassed.gif

and we promptly went home and fooled around like we wasn't even just in church for an hour +
laugh.gif
If you do it Mon-Sat night; why is it "wrong" to do it so soon after Church? Folks kill me with that

Never have had a chick, who asked me to go with them despite sharing the same religious background or perspective.

I guess it's one of those I'll see how it is, once I have someone like that. In the meantime, I go to church on my own terms.

As soon as chicks be like "I'm a GOD fearing woman who goes to church every Sunday ..............." I be like Oh man, here comes the "Youneed to get closer to your Lord" conversation ... Then they make me feel bad like I'm such a sinner for not particpating in church !!

Originally Posted by akuratl02

As soon as chicks be like "I'm a GOD fearing woman who goes to church every Sunday ..............." I be like Oh man, here comes the "You need to get closer to your Lord" conversation ... Then they make me feel bad like I'm such a sinner for not participating in church !!
Those chicks need to look at themselves in the mirror. Everyone sins...............PERIOD! I may be wrong, but I'm willing to bet that thosechicks that told you that probably do some dirt when they're not in church. I'm a christian and I have no problem telling someone that I have sinnedand fell from grace because no ones perfect. I have known some women that shout out GOD this and GOD that, but they hit up night clubs every Friday andSaturday night.

Back
Top Bottom