Does Your Woman Routinely Ask You To Go To Church With Her?

I am sure many men (have death upon me) have issues with this. Especially if the church doesn't offer an early service. Couldn't fathom missingfootball for Church (no disrespect Big Homie Above)

Pics for Beasts

Black_Church_Audience_1.jpg

where you be comin' wit' these questions?? Are they because you experience them or you just sit up and imgaine what stuff might come up inrelationships???

I don't go to church so I could care less if he wants to stay home & watch football all day.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

where you be comin' wit' these questions?? Are they because you experience them or you just sit up and imgaine what stuff might come up in relationships???

Stuff I have experienced
Things I speak to real world people with
THings I hear others talk about
Things I read/see on TV.

Can come from anywhere man.

Damn @ dude saying she used to make you. How did she MAKE you?

I've gone to church twice with someone with whom I was dating...first time, I was so geeked when he introduced me to his pastor as "his girl"
embarassed.gif

and we promptly went home and fooled around like we wasn't even just in church for an hour +
laugh.gif

I was thinking, what is it that the MAJORITY of men seem to not be able to get into church on their own terms? Either their mother or their woman isresponsible for introducing them to church or getting them to set foot in the church.

One of my boys said it is easier for a woman to submit to another man (God and the leader of whatever church) than it is for a man. I thought that was aninteresting point. But half of the time I just don't FEEL like it.

^ Oh it was you Southside. I hope someone buys you a backbone for XMAS man. No disrespect but you constantly talk about some female punking you

I don't mind going.
I think about $ when I go, I really wish I could take a notepad+pencil with me, lol

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

She just made me sheesh

you got a major in simping

i was just in another thread and u talking bout " i miss her"
laugh.gif

I have a feeling you going to make a 10 + page soon

Originally Posted by Kim1

I don't go to church so I could care less if he wants to stay home & watch football all day.
this.

and how does someone make you?
smh.gif

you should only go if you want to...

Originally Posted by webnerd06

this.

smh.gif

only people that can "make" me go are fam members---and that's just cuz I don't wanna have an akward situation about why I don't wannago/why i don't go anymore

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by webnerd06

this.

smh.gif

only people that can "make" me go are fam members---and that's just cuz I don't wanna have an akward situation about why I don't wanna go/why i don't go anymore
oh yeah
thats the only exception IMO other than that... nobody can make me go....
my ex tried to make me go...
eyes.gif
ill pass.

Back
Top Bottom