Does this just happen to me? Barely any of my male friends have children, but...

A LOT of the females I know do. I'm talking 3:5 ratio of the females I know have children or have been pregnant. It's always been kinda odd to me how that works out, but I guess it's easier for a guy to conceal that kind of thing than it is for women...

A LOT of the females I know do. I'm talking 3:5 ratio of the females I know have children or have been pregnant. It's always been kinda odd to me how that works out, but I guess it's easier for a guy to conceal that kind of thing than it is for women...

Somebody's getting those women pregnant.

Women tend to have children earlier, you know with the whole biological clock thing. My mom kept pushing the marriage/giving her grandchildren issue...I'm too young for that $#$#
eyes.gif
. I'm not tryna have grey hairs by the time I'm 30

Somebody's getting those women pregnant.

Women tend to have children earlier, you know with the whole biological clock thing. My mom kept pushing the marriage/giving her grandchildren issue...I'm too young for that $#$#
eyes.gif
. I'm not tryna have grey hairs by the time I'm 30

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by Al Audi

im not havin a kid till like 30s true story

I said that ...

My son is almost 5 now ...
2 year old here.

My girl took advantage of me when i was weak, i.e. busting a nut.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by Al Audi

im not havin a kid till like 30s true story

I said that ...

My son is almost 5 now ...
2 year old here.

My girl took advantage of me when i was weak, i.e. busting a nut.

Naw same here. My single male friends don't really have kids, but alot of my single female ones do. *shrugs.

Actually now that i think about it, some them dudes just act like they don't have kids so much i forget, the chicks it's their whole world and they usually bully up the custody.

Naw same here. My single male friends don't really have kids, but alot of my single female ones do. *shrugs.

Actually now that i think about it, some them dudes just act like they don't have kids so much i forget, the chicks it's their whole world and they usually bully up the custody.

Back
Top Bottom