Does The Rise In Gold Scare Anyone Else?

humans
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

If you are gonna be commenting on the economy at least know your stuff
laugh.gif
. I know this is just NT, but I love the financial markets and follow it all the time, so it pains me to see people with these wild opinions not based in any type of fact. Everybody is like the US economy is done blah blah blah. It is not if you keep up with the facts you would know the US economy is trending upward. Just two months ago everybody was saying it  was going to be a double dip now no one is saying that. 
Jobs report
Consumer confidence
Business confidence

laugh.gif
Believing government statistics. Come one, dude. Unemployment has been hovering around 10% for how long now?

sick.gif
Wow. I rest my case. The bls jobs report has never been discredited by any respectable organization. Since you now so much about the economy post me some statistics from a respectable non government source that shows hiring was frozen or declining in October.
eyes.gif
You won't be able to and will probably make another excuse.
roll.gif
There are two main respected jobs report sources (BLS and ADP) and they both have been showing private sector job growth for months now. So give me your "facts" that show no job growth for the past 3 months. And by the way can you admit that business & consumer confidence has been growing lately? I posted the link in my above post. Or do you not believe that either?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

If you are gonna be commenting on the economy at least know your stuff
laugh.gif
. I know this is just NT, but I love the financial markets and follow it all the time, so it pains me to see people with these wild opinions not based in any type of fact. Everybody is like the US economy is done blah blah blah. It is not if you keep up with the facts you would know the US economy is trending upward. Just two months ago everybody was saying it  was going to be a double dip now no one is saying that. 
Jobs report
Consumer confidence
Business confidence

laugh.gif
Believing government statistics. Come one, dude. Unemployment has been hovering around 10% for how long now?

sick.gif
Wow. I rest my case. The bls jobs report has never been discredited by any respectable organization. Since you now so much about the economy post me some statistics from a respectable non government source that shows hiring was frozen or declining in October.
eyes.gif
You won't be able to and will probably make another excuse.
roll.gif
There are two main respected jobs report sources (BLS and ADP) and they both have been showing private sector job growth for months now. So give me your "facts" that show no job growth for the past 3 months. And by the way can you admit that business & consumer confidence has been growing lately? I posted the link in my above post. Or do you not believe that either?
laugh.gif

I made a thread about this last week and everyone disregarded it... Now all you non stacking 10k gold chain wearing cats wanna speak on Au like u know what's going on with the federal reserve and the dollar as a reserve currency... It's not complicated at all but copy and pasting stuff from sources you don't normally follow doesn't classify as proper Information...

The dollar is being devalued because WE cannot payback our debt. The federal reserve has started quantize easing within the buying back of our own tresuries with our own money, meaning the tax payees are screwed and our currency end up like Weimar, Rome, Argentina, and everyone other country who has tried the same thing we are doing now... ....

I made a thread about this last week and everyone disregarded it... Now all you non stacking 10k gold chain wearing cats wanna speak on Au like u know what's going on with the federal reserve and the dollar as a reserve currency... It's not complicated at all but copy and pasting stuff from sources you don't normally follow doesn't classify as proper Information...

The dollar is being devalued because WE cannot payback our debt. The federal reserve has started quantize easing within the buying back of our own tresuries with our own money, meaning the tax payees are screwed and our currency end up like Weimar, Rome, Argentina, and everyone other country who has tried the same thing we are doing now... ....

Originally Posted by desoIation1

Mogulson wrote:
We print our money and print as much as possible and make sure there there is no inflation. Gold and silver don't mean as much as they used to. Our currency is the most stable in the history of humans. If you wanna use that logic, then South Africa is the richest country in the world.

So listen here, relax yourself, stay in colleg and stay productive member of our country and let the President take care of you. Your well being will be ok

Did you just say that we print as much money as possible and make sure there is no inflation? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  As we continue to print more and more money, the value of the dollar depreciates.  Where is this money coming from?  The money that we are printing right now basically comes from nothing.  By giving the Fed the power to constantly create invisible money waters down the value of the currency.  So basically the debt that we created cannot be paid off because we will only put ourselves in more debt if we choose to pay it off by printing more money.  Many economists are predicting a collapse because of this, which I think makes sense.  As a result, people invest in gold because of the fact that it is a finite source.  It will always hold high value and so in a sense, it's worth more than the dollar.  
By the way, don't talk about going to college--your grammar is horrible and everything you said doesn't follow through, shun 
grin.gif

Shun Im mad nice I know what I'm talkijng abouit Yall gonna envy me. Go read a book or get involved in politics outside of your msnbc. I know way more than you in economics

Originally Posted by desoIation1

Mogulson wrote:
We print our money and print as much as possible and make sure there there is no inflation. Gold and silver don't mean as much as they used to. Our currency is the most stable in the history of humans. If you wanna use that logic, then South Africa is the richest country in the world.

So listen here, relax yourself, stay in colleg and stay productive member of our country and let the President take care of you. Your well being will be ok

Did you just say that we print as much money as possible and make sure there is no inflation? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  As we continue to print more and more money, the value of the dollar depreciates.  Where is this money coming from?  The money that we are printing right now basically comes from nothing.  By giving the Fed the power to constantly create invisible money waters down the value of the currency.  So basically the debt that we created cannot be paid off because we will only put ourselves in more debt if we choose to pay it off by printing more money.  Many economists are predicting a collapse because of this, which I think makes sense.  As a result, people invest in gold because of the fact that it is a finite source.  It will always hold high value and so in a sense, it's worth more than the dollar.  
By the way, don't talk about going to college--your grammar is horrible and everything you said doesn't follow through, shun 
grin.gif

Shun Im mad nice I know what I'm talkijng abouit Yall gonna envy me. Go read a book or get involved in politics outside of your msnbc. I know way more than you in economics

Mogulson wrote:
Here we go again with uninformed Americans crying about falling off.

Here is reality shun. I'm gonna explain it to you

China is growing at a rapid rate (like 10.8 percent A YEAR)

They are bound to take out in terms of GDP growth by 2015.

Well here is the downside, there are 1.2 billion chinese people in were the standard of living for more than 400 million is pure crap. A couple of miles out of the capitol and you have people still poping on grass.

America used to run based on Gold wealth, but that ended a while back cause should we have problems like we have now, we wouldn't be able to print out money and we would rely on our frienimes(Russia) who own more gold than us and in that case would be considered richer than us.

REALIST THING EVER WRITTEN SHUN

Mogulson wrote:

Well here is the downside, there are 1.2 billion chinese people in were the standard of living for more than 400 million is pure crap. A couple of miles out of the capitol and you have people still poping on grass.

America used to run based on Gold wealth, but that ended a while back cause should we have problems like we have now, we wouldn't be able to print out money and we would rely on our frienimes(Russia) who own more gold than us and in that case would be considered richer than us.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

� Mogulson wrote:

ALL yall hating and disagreeing, prove me wrong and show where anything I've said aint fact shun. PROVE ME WRONG SHUN

Originally Posted by moneymike88

� Mogulson wrote:

ALL yall hating and disagreeing, prove me wrong and show where anything I've said aint fact shun. PROVE ME WRONG SHUN

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

whoever thinks we are "on our way to recovery" or we are doing just fine, doesnt know the slightest thing about our country ...
The irony of you saying "doesn't know the slightest thing about"
laugh.gif

whoever thinks we are "on our way to recovery" or we are doing just fine, doesnt know the slightest thing about our country ...
laugh.gif

Back in 2006 I started looking for things to resell on ebay. I went to a coin gallerie, and gold was about $600 /oz.

There was a guy there who was buying some silver, who was talking about how the economy is going to go to SHI# pretty soon and that everytime he gets a $1,000 he buys some sort of precious metal.

Back in 06' you only had to purchase $1000 of precious metals to get it tax free, Now it's $1500 at the place I purchased the metal.

I also started following the stock ticker "GOLD" around the same time, and it was about $7/share. I thought it was crazy when it doubled in value to $15/share!!! Now its around $100 Plus or Minus / share.

I told my DAD , GRANDPARENTS, and just about EVERYONE I knew who would listen about how Gold / Silver would rise. Noone listened except one of my best friends who bought $3K worth of Silver @ $11/oz. And that dude is a huge MJ smoker

What it all boils down to is me just kicking myself in the ***, but hindsight is 20/20 when you ain't got the money to invest.
IM SUPPOSED TO BE RICH RIGHT NOW DAMMIT!!!

337162934.jpg

Back in 2006 I started looking for things to resell on ebay. I went to a coin gallerie, and gold was about $600 /oz.

There was a guy there who was buying some silver, who was talking about how the economy is going to go to SHI# pretty soon and that everytime he gets a $1,000 he buys some sort of precious metal.

Back in 06' you only had to purchase $1000 of precious metals to get it tax free, Now it's $1500 at the place I purchased the metal.

I also started following the stock ticker "GOLD" around the same time, and it was about $7/share. I thought it was crazy when it doubled in value to $15/share!!! Now its around $100 Plus or Minus / share.

I told my DAD , GRANDPARENTS, and just about EVERYONE I knew who would listen about how Gold / Silver would rise. Noone listened except one of my best friends who bought $3K worth of Silver @ $11/oz. And that dude is a huge MJ smoker

What it all boils down to is me just kicking myself in the ***, but hindsight is 20/20 when you ain't got the money to invest.
IM SUPPOSED TO BE RICH RIGHT NOW DAMMIT!!!

337162934.jpg

I was DEEP into analyzing the stock market and especially in relevatory terms to Gold...I've since stopped. I've got a little bullion stashed though.

This stuff always seems to neutralize. When it comes to effecting me directly, i.e. when I don't have a place to come home to, then I'll start worrying. For now it's all for naught.

I was DEEP into analyzing the stock market and especially in relevatory terms to Gold...I've since stopped. I've got a little bullion stashed though.

This stuff always seems to neutralize. When it comes to effecting me directly, i.e. when I don't have a place to come home to, then I'll start worrying. For now it's all for naught.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif
i would school you under the table ... i have an econ degree and work as an economist
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif
i would school you under the table ... i have an econ degree and work as an economist
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Dam, it increased so much over the last decade.

If you were to buy 100 ounces back in 2001, that would have only been 30K
If you were to sell that 100 ounces today, you would have pocketed 1.27 M.
Thats 127K a year. Better than like 90% of salaries now a days.
What kind of math are you doing?

Originally Posted by cguy610

laugh.gif
 Your a wild dude Drunken cow
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

laugh.gif
 Your a wild dude Drunken cow
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom