Does NT want a FREE 8gb USB Flash Drive?

laugh.gif
 Never got mine 
mean.gif

:nerd:

Greetings ,
Thank you for your interest in the N6700 USB Stick containing information on the N6700 Modular Power Series products. We received unprecedented demand for this item due to the popularity of the N6700 series products and subsequently have created an online source for this information.

The information provided at this link is identical to that offered on the N6700 USB Stick: www.agilent.com/find/N6700USBStickContent

The link contains the latest Agilent DC Power Supply Catalog, as well as an abundance of solution brochures, application notes, and video links on the N6700 series products and related applications.

We realize that you may have experienced significant delays in getting this information. Please accept our sincere apologizes for any inconvenience this may have caused.

It is my hope that you will find the N6700 series information at the above link insightful as you determine the best solution for your application needs. Once again, many thanks for your interest and for your patience.

Regards,

Celeste Jenkins
Market Develop Manager
Agilent Technologies
:stoneface:

:nerd:

Greetings ,
Thank you for your interest in the N6700 USB Stick containing information on the N6700 Modular Power Series products. We received unprecedented demand for this item due to the popularity of the N6700 series products and subsequently have created an online source for this information.

The information provided at this link is identical to that offered on the N6700 USB Stick: www.agilent.com/find/N6700USBStickContent

The link contains the latest Agilent DC Power Supply Catalog, as well as an abundance of solution brochures, application notes, and video links on the N6700 series products and related applications.

We realize that you may have experienced significant delays in getting this information. Please accept our sincere apologizes for any inconvenience this may have caused.

It is my hope that you will find the N6700 series information at the above link insightful as you determine the best solution for your application needs. Once again, many thanks for your interest and for your patience.

Regards,

Celeste Jenkins
Market Develop Manager
Agilent Technologies
:stoneface:

I got the same thing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom