Does NT rock with boiled peanuts?

aint boiled peanuts what they let you have for free to attract customers and force you to ignore the fact that its over priced as hell at five guys?
Fixed

Last edited:
They say boiled in (insert random oil in here)
Or at least I think

Southern staple. They only good if cooked with neckbones. The ones from the gas station are trash. Gotta go through the hood & cop a bag. That's plus an Arnold palmer on a hot day :smokin

I really dislike the ones cooked with meat personally.

I thought 5g's just had regular roasted peanuts?

That's what I thought as well.

My favorite is when you have the small ones that are so soft you can eat them whole. :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
5Guys don't have boiled peanuts.

If hats what they're calling them, they frauds.

peanuts at five guys aint boiled. they are just regular shelled peanuts. they used peanut oil for the fries tho

Chopper does not rock with boiled peanuts. Joints are 
sick.gif

All these comments and no one says what the taste difference is between these and roasted smh.

When some of dat juice seeps into the crack and you slurp it out...then bust it open to get to dat pinkish wet goodness :smokin

When some of dat juice seeps into the crack and you slurp it out...then bust it open to get to dat pinkish wet goodness
That uh... nevermind

Was just in the Adirondack for a week (ny) and seen they had fried peanuts and had cayenne on em. Sounded dope but at 6.99 a bag I passed

I just passed a sign... apparently there is a boiled peanut festival in SC.
Didn't catch a date since my aunt is speed racer mach 7 [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Last edited:
Used to eat that almost everyday back when I was still in the Phils. :lol: Good snack tbh

the boiled ones are hot/warm, wet and soft

Roasted are regular dry peanuts​

So they are basically formed versions of peanut butter?

Never heard of this before.

I have a bag of shelled peanuts. Can I throw them in a pan and cook them with soy sauce and ceyenne pepper?​

Back
Top Bottom