Does NT listen to Reggaeton?

CLASSIC: Yanuri ft. Don Omar - Bailen (2001)

This song is before Don Omar's 1st album ''The Last Don'', this is really Underground and before Hector ''El Bambino''/''El Father'' discovered him and took him under his wing. It was actually Yanuri who gave him a chance in this genre. Hector just was more known than Yanuri so that's why it may seem like that, but Yanuri was actually the first artist who you could say open the doors for him to get his name out there. If you check Yanuri's ''Major League'' album from 2001 Don Omar is featured in a lot those songs from that album.

CLASSIC: Divino - Una Lagrima (2004)

''Una Lagrima'' means in English ''A Teardrop''

This is a song dedicated to Divino's brother K2 Young who passed away. If you thought Reggaeton was only about Partying and Girls. Well you thought wrong cause the Reggaeton that I know, got you covered in all types of different topics. The Genre of Reggaeton is versatile like that.

CLASSIC: Gastam ft. Don Omar & Hector El Bambino - No Se Tiren O Se Mueren (2002)

Last edited:
not really but i have my days. whats up with this "Ozuna" dude? I'm only curious cause thats my last name and i would've never consider using it. didn't think it was marketable but i give him his probs for milking the teddy.

not really but i have my days. whats up with this "Ozuna" dude? I'm only curious cause thats my last name and i would've never consider using it. didn't think it was marketable but i give him his probs for milking the teddy.
He has some hits under his belt like this song: Dile Que Tu Me Quieres

CLASSIC: Daddy Yankee a.k.a. Winchester Yankee ''El 30-30'' ft. Nas - The Prophecy (1997)

Old School Pics of Wisin & Yandel and Daddy Yankee El Cartel II Los Cangris Coming Soon Promo

CLASSIC MUSIC VIDEO: Master Joe & OG Black ft. DJ Blass, Jenay, Shaka & Benny, Speedy, Yaga & Mackie, Polaco - ''Cuantas Girlas'' & '' Luna Llena'' Prod. by DJ Blass

my fave from his album. has a old school vibe of him. 

this my dude right now at the moment. checking out his show this Friday :pimp:

my fave from his album. has a old school vibe of him. 

Good ear it does have that Old School Reggaeton vibe to it. I'm glad to see that Nicky Jam is on top now, he deserves it cause he's a legend in the game. I remember when Daddy Yankee blew up back in 2004, Nicky Jam was like kept in the shadows and he was being overlooked. He then went to Colombia and thankfully it helped him out so much that he's right now there with Daddy Yankee, Don Omar etc. Although for me I don't really care about the fame and awards, if the artist is good and puts out some dope music that's what really matters to me, it doesn't matter if they're underground cause Reggaeton was built of the Underground Movement. In my opinion there's many more other Reggaeton artists that also deserve to have the spotlight just like Daddy Yankee has it, but they don't have it. I could name you a lot of names, starting with Speedy he has had a lot of Underground Reggaeton hits and back in the days he also did songs with Daddy Yankee, Plan B etc. and like Speedy there's many more artists that I could mention.

True that bro. I remeber the last tracks that made it to a solid cd for nicky jam around that time was the track for la mission 4 and one for las gargolas 5. That gargolas cd was solid. And then he was quite til his vida escante cd and black carpet. Think he did one more track for a newer gargola cd thennn.. met him i 2x when he was big(fat). Told him he was my idol haha.

Last edited:
True that bro. I remeber the last tracks that made it to a solid cd for nicky jam around that time was the track for la mission 4 and one for las gargolas 5. That gargolas cd was solid. And then he was quite til his vida escante cd and black carpet. Think he did one more track for a newer gargola cd thennn.. met him i 2x when he was big(fat). Told him he was my idol haha.
Yeah Gargolas, Classic stuff right there I also like that song that Nicky Jam did with Daddy Yankee on the Gargolas 3 album from 2001. You met Nicky Jam that's good to hear.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom