Does NT Have a Race Problem?

Does NT have a race problem?

• Total voters
I didn't want to clutter the NBA thread pums pums but I have an honest question.

If you stopped and thought about it, could you understand how/why saying something like this CAN be an issue?

I come in peace and want to have an honest conversation.

Ben Mac sounds like he can barely read. Explains his IQ on the court I guess.

I didn't want to clutter the NBA thread pums pums but I have an honest question.

If you stopped and thought about it, could you understand how/why saying something like this CAN be an issue?

I come in peace and want to have an honest conversation.
I can see how it can be looked at as an issue .

But anyone shouting , making random words barely being able to make a coherent sentence he really does sound like an idiot.

Same Logic applies if someone acts a fool of the court i assume they’d be pretty wild and all over it off the court as well.

It had nothing to do with race. I am sorry if i offended .

I can see how it can be looked at as an issue .

But anyone shouting , making random words barely being able to make a coherent sentence he really does sound like an idiot.

Same Logic applies if someone acts a fool of the court i assume they’d be pretty wild and all over it off the court as well.

It had nothing to do with race. I am sorry if i offended .
*Consciously

But it ties into implicit bias. Just be more aware of things like that because when Black folks talk in a certain way, we want to tie that into their ability to think rationally and/or their intelligence. (Not saying it doesn't also happen to other races).

Thanks for being open.

KHUFU KHUFU nawghtyhare nawghtyhare

1599492640277.png

My mistake, I misunderstood your spots for your personal.

I forgot to mention, Panorama is ghetto though. Its one of the most ghetto areas in the Valley. No offense to all my Latinos and Hispanics out there, but that mall is a straight Little Mexico in the Valley. But most of my peeps from that ethnic background would agree though. I do think the Hispanics and Latinos are cool in that mall. That mall is so run down, it just goes from end to end. You just walk a short distance, and you've basically conquered the mall.

Back
Top Bottom