** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

Originally Posted by taymane23

Almost done with my installs I'm postin whatever alien info I find on there though I doubt I find much if all the good ##@* is hidden like brotha james said.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Almost done with my installs I'm postin whatever alien info I find on there though I doubt I find much if all the good ##@* is hidden like brotha james said.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Seems like most of the links don't work or my connection gets timed out but I've only been diving for 13 mins.

Seems like most of the links don't work or my connection gets timed out but I've only been diving for 13 mins.

Screen shots
nerd.gif

Screen shots
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

Screen shots
nerd.gif

I'll see what screen caps I got once my laptop has restarted until then i'm postin from my phone and brotha james was right most of the good %+*# is hidden by pedo forums and random stuff

Originally Posted by MMG

Screen shots
nerd.gif

I'll see what screen caps I got once my laptop has restarted until then i'm postin from my phone and brotha james was right most of the good %+*# is hidden by pedo forums and random stuff

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

>you have to go deeper

25ja5xd.jpg

roll.gif
yo brotha I tried to get in the hidden wiki and got timed out and only deep search worked and even then the good links are broken what I have to do? I cant search deeper if there isn't anything to search for.

>you have to go deeper

25ja5xd.jpg

roll.gif
yo brotha I tried to get in the hidden wiki and got timed out and only deep search worked and even then the good links are broken what I have to do? I cant search deeper if there isn't anything to search for.

laugh.gif

use a hidden wiki backup to start. there are search engines.

edit: fixed link

http://onion.is-found.org/
I just clicked this link. I didn't click anything on that site though, should I be worried? I used my regular browser to click that link, what would you suggest I do next?

laugh.gif

use a hidden wiki backup to start. there are search engines.

edit: fixed link

http://onion.is-found.org/
I just clicked this link. I didn't click anything on that site though, should I be worried? I used my regular browser to click that link, what would you suggest I do next?

@tay if the hidden wiki isn't working you're on the wrong one. there are a lot of back ups of it because it keeps going down but backups are easy to find. google is your bff.

Spoiler [+]
wvs4es.png

a lot of the HW links and other links in the deep are broken but you find some gems amongst the hefty piles of %*%+. as I said, google is your friend. you can find good onion sites and go from there.

@Oasis you're good bro. onion sites can't even be accessed through a normal browser and that link isn't malicious, I wouldn't set you guys up like that.

you have to go to www.torproject.org and get the browser package. it's a preconfigured version of Firefox with a torbutton and other essentials.

@tay if the hidden wiki isn't working you're on the wrong one. there are a lot of back ups of it because it keeps going down but backups are easy to find. google is your bff.

Spoiler [+]
wvs4es.png

a lot of the HW links and other links in the deep are broken but you find some gems amongst the hefty piles of %*%+. as I said, google is your friend. you can find good onion sites and go from there.

@Oasis you're good bro. onion sites can't even be accessed through a normal browser and that link isn't malicious, I wouldn't set you guys up like that.

you have to go to www.torproject.org and get the browser package. it's a preconfigured version of Firefox with a torbutton and other essentials.

TYBG Sleaze
Almost had homie ready to throw his laptop out the window and leave the country. lol

TYBG Sleaze
Almost had homie ready to throw his laptop out the window and leave the country. lol

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I browsed, Saw @!* about hitmen, credit cards numbers for sale and when I saw links to child pr0n I took the battery out of my god damn computer. Never again will I go there. @!* is scary B. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I browsed, Saw @!* about hitmen, credit cards numbers for sale and when I saw links to child pr0n I took the battery out of my god damn computer. Never again will I go there. @!* is scary B. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Read this entire thread and decided that although I wouldn't mind looking through some of the stuff, it ultimatly may not be worth the risk.

Back
Top Bottom