** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

seen this while i was snooping around.

eyes.gif
Interesting. 
I'm not sure I want to tell people about this honestly.

Would be pretty awesome imo.
It's super troll-like though. All of those sites are just pictures on a power point slide.

Would be pretty awesome imo.
It's super troll-like though. All of those sites are just pictures on a power point slide.

hmmm about the mothership, why was the part about heavenly angels omitted/edited out of some of those pictures?

hmmm about the mothership, why was the part about heavenly angels omitted/edited out of some of those pictures?

so why doesnt the fbi/government go after the freaks in the deep web instead of busy shutting down file sharing sites? dumb idiots man...

so why doesnt the fbi/government go after the freaks in the deep web instead of busy shutting down file sharing sites? dumb idiots man...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

how do you know that the fbi/gov IS the deepweb?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

nerd.gif
pretty much..a lot of people play both sides of the fence

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

nerd.gif
pretty much..a lot of people play both sides of the fence

Originally Posted by Pushak513

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

anymore snapshots of deep web?
Find a guide and go check it out. Matter fact here you go, I found a nice read for you.

http://www.reddit.com/r/t...hat_it_contains_and_how/

Here's a thread from misc, may have been posted in here already. Not sure. http://forum.bodybuilding...owthread.php?t=129624503

It's not all CP and illegal %$!#, there's vast amounts of information to read through also. If you're not willing to go to prison for your curiosity, don't click anything you think will get you federal time. You don't just enter the deepweb and get CP and snuff popups, you have to actively look for this stuff.

The feds really focus their time on people who access illegal material a lot and over long periods of time (repeated visits to known CP/weapons/terrorism/hacking sites), and people who share it. Taking a glance at some bad things isn't guaranteed prison time, but some memories and mental images are worse than prison.

There's a lot to do though. A lot. My first time exploring I got lost for hours just digging. Poke around but be careful.

I don't think I gave you a proper thank you.. Earl Zones opened my eyes to the deep web and I havent looked back.. appriciate all your help my life has been changed 
pimp.gif
 still don't have it down as well as id like to but I can def get around the deep web pretty well now
You are welcome.

I missed this thread.

Back
Top Bottom