** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

Originally Posted by aztek67890

Yea the deep web isn't that bad, it's only good if you want drugs or really weird pron, but if you don't know what your doing you shouldn't really mess with it.....Now the "Dark net" is really messed up, there are screen shots of forums and posts from the "dark net" on another website but there is no way i am posting it on here......seriously some the people in this world 
sick.gif
Can we get a brief description of the screen shots?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

Yea the deep web isn't that bad, it's only good if you want drugs or really weird pron, but if you don't know what your doing you shouldn't really mess with it.....Now the "Dark net" is really messed up, there are screen shots of forums and posts from the "dark net" on another website but there is no way i am posting it on here......seriously some the people in this world 
sick.gif

... you can't just mention it and not give any more info. How do we get to that stuff?

intrigued I am

Yea yall are right, well i'm not really sure how to say what goes on there without getting banned, but the way you get to them is you have to hack a log in to those websites, but those websites are extremely hidden and protected, I personally have no clue how to get to them, but seriously if you don't know what you are doing don't try it, in other words you have to be a very advanced internet user to get to them, all I saw was screen shots of some of the forums and posts on them

Originally Posted by taymane23

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

sick.gif

... you can't just mention it and not give any more info. How do we get to that stuff?

intrigued I am

Yea yall are right, well i'm not really sure how to say what goes on there without getting banned, but the way you get to them is you have to hack a log in to those websites, but those websites are extremely hidden and protected, I personally have no clue how to get to them, but seriously if you don't know what you are doing don't try it, in other words you have to be a very advanced internet user to get to them, all I saw was screen shots of some of the forums and posts on them

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

sick.gif
nerd.gif
I know this is vague but I don't want to get banned, pretty much think of the worst possible things someone can do to another man, child, or woman, and there is a forum where people post picture of it, tell stories about those things and give full tutorials on how to do them, pretty much the niketalk of the most sick and twisted people in the world

sick.gif
nerd.gif
I know this is vague but I don't want to get banned, pretty much think of the worst possible things someone can do to another man, child, or woman, and there is a forum where people post picture of it, tell stories about those things and give full tutorials on how to do them, pretty much the niketalk of the most sick and twisted people in the world

sick.gif
nerd.gif
I knew some #@*! like that existed on the interwebs.. but fools posting pictures and tutorials on that stuff 
sick.gif
sick.gif
 sick people in this world indeed
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
nerd.gif
I knew some #@*! like that existed on the interwebs.. but fools posting pictures and tutorials on that stuff 
sick.gif
sick.gif
 sick people in this world indeed
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
nerd.gif
He's talking about "hurtcore".

If you've ever seen A Serbian Film, there was a scene in that movie similar to some of the worst things you can find through the underweb. There are boards where people go to talk about things they've done, and share photos of the acts.

No bueno.

sick.gif
nerd.gif
He's talking about "hurtcore".

If you've ever seen A Serbian Film, there was a scene in that movie similar to some of the worst things you can find through the underweb. There are boards where people go to talk about things they've done, and share photos of the acts.

No bueno.

Back
Top Bottom