** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

This man  and Dateline NBC need to run a special on this.....I wonder how many people out there don't know about this because I didn't
c603698d661f9f60c69d6c2f7f2b99994f4cedbc_r.jpg

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

This man  and Dateline NBC need to run a special on this.....I wonder how many people out there don't know about this because I didn't
User name and post
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I don't know if it's because of Tor or what, but the deep web seems to load really slowly.

it's normal.  because you're going through many anonymous computers that run tor, just to fetch data back to you.  completely normal that it runs super slow.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

User name and post
pimp.gif

I don't know if it's because of Tor or what, but the deep web seems to load really slowly.

it's normal.  because you're going through many anonymous computers that run tor, just to fetch data back to you.  completely normal that it runs super slow.

Tor uses many avenues to provide anonymity which is the reason why it goes slow... when it's taking time it means it's working.
smile.gif

Tor uses many avenues to provide anonymity which is the reason why it goes slow... when it's taking time it means it's working.
smile.gif

You guys are seriously ******ed if you don't think our government knows about or has already infiltrated this.

You guys are seriously ******ed if you don't think our government knows about or has already infiltrated this.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

^What were you going to post?

page explaining how to kidnap kids and seduce them. disturbing *+@!.

Why the %#!@ are you reading that !+%%? Why dont you post something actually useful, not some sick twisted !+%%.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

^What were you going to post?

page explaining how to kidnap kids and seduce them. disturbing *+@!.

Why the %#!@ are you reading that !+%%? Why dont you post something actually useful, not some sick twisted !+%%.

Exactly what "useful" stuff do you expect to find on the Deep Web? I can try to look for stuff, but it's mostly just for stuff you wouldn't want to look at unless you knew people wouldn't know you were looking at... which tends to be sick twisted #*@$ that people would make people think less of you for looking at.

I know a lot of people were asking about aliens and stuff. I don't want to go too deep in the forums and stuff because I'm at work, but I can check some more later on this evening.

Exactly what "useful" stuff do you expect to find on the Deep Web? I can try to look for stuff, but it's mostly just for stuff you wouldn't want to look at unless you knew people wouldn't know you were looking at... which tends to be sick twisted #*@$ that people would make people think less of you for looking at.

I know a lot of people were asking about aliens and stuff. I don't want to go too deep in the forums and stuff because I'm at work, but I can check some more later on this evening.

I just copped 4 #NT fitteds on the deep web for 50 bitcoins each, tho.

Link is underneath the rifles & grenades buy/sell forum.

Holla at the God...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

laugh.gif
the deep web is probably the government scums stomping ground...theres no such thing as government....they're a bunch of corrupt $%%#%% in suits

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

laugh.gif
the deep web is probably the government scums stomping ground...theres no such thing as government....they're a bunch of corrupt $%%#%% in suits

I just copped 4 #NT fitteds on the deep web for 50 bitcoins each, tho.

Link is underneath the rifles & grenades buy/sell forum.

Holla at the God...

pimp.gif

Sure as hell not some sick twisted perverted *#!#....aliens, government information, government corruption, etc. Not some ##+%%$@ article on how to abduct a ##+%%$@ child.

Sure as hell not some sick twisted perverted *#!#....aliens, government information, government corruption, etc. Not some ##+%%$@ article on how to abduct a ##+%%$@ child.

You have to get Bitcoins to buy the stuff on there. One of the screenshots I posted shows that you seem to have to send cash to somebody in order to get them... Not sure if there are other options for getting them, but a big point of the BTC seems to be to maintain anonymity so paying with a CC is probably not too common.

You have to get Bitcoins to buy the stuff on there. One of the screenshots I posted shows that you seem to have to send cash to somebody in order to get them... Not sure if there are other options for getting them, but a big point of the BTC seems to be to maintain anonymity so paying with a CC is probably not too common.

Back
Top Bottom