Does Lebron Getting his ring raise the value of his shoes?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

In my opinion Lebrons have always been high in resell value.

Just check ebay a year ago or a month ago... Brons hold their value.

They may get discounted at retail but prices go back up on ebay.

Oddest thing Ive ever seen.
cuz people played ball in all da older ones and any surving pairs fetch for cake...i know for a fact its HARD getting lebron II-IV right now.
Not as hard as you think my man, if you have patience and a little bit of luck it is possible to find pairs for retail or a little higher in models I-VI. This applies to the GR colours only - the QS/HS/Limited models fetch a premium.

No.. The limited colorways will continue to build in value, but that has been the case for years. I doubt we're going to see Freegums double in price and sell for 250 anytime. There may be a few dumb resellers that try to sell GR Lebrons using this tactic, but I doubt anyone would be dumb enough to bite. The SB elites, Chinas, and Big Bangs will all incrementally increase in value, but I doubt we will see a drastic increase in price in a short period of time

I have no clue why people are offering their opinions. We can go to ebay or SC and obviously see that the prices have gone up on Lebrons. If you're asking should the price hike be justified because Bron won a chip, HELL NO!!!!

Is LeBron's NIKE contract expiring after the X's? Can anyone fill me in if I'm missing out on something

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Do consumers win?

So what's your point in asking?

The only people I see concerned about this are resellers and hypebeast.
yup end this thread.

Originally Posted by rocksells

I have no clue why people are offering their opinions. We can go to ebay or SC and obviously see that the prices have gone up on Lebrons. If you're asking should the price hike be justified because Bron won a chip, HELL NO!!!!
Buy It Now prices have nothing to do with market value. Do just let their kicks sit up on Ebay with overinflated prices no one will ever pay. Dude just posted SB 8s in my sz. yesterday for 1,999, smh.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by manifresh

I would hope so Im not a big fan of his but I got alot of his kicks for the simple fact that I cop kicks based on the look not on the player except for the AIs back in the day..but to answer your question Im not sure if itll help that much to be honest bc I think his shoes already have alot of buzz around em even before he won last night but it doesnt hurt that hes a champ now
I see what you did there.

Haha good one.

I don't see why his shoes would raise value because of his ring. Kobe won multiple rings and his shoes stay consistent in price. Dudes a hell of a player but I can't stand him and his team mates. Bunch of sissies and cry babies. Lebron's price higher than Jordan's? He aint no King like they say he is. @+$+

I believe the ring will make his signature line that much more of a staple to the shoe game for future generations. But im talking 5-10 years down the road. During that time even the elites DS will be worth more then they are today. This will be guaranteed if Nike decides to retro his line. But thats just my .02 

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

No. It raises sentimental value for Lebron fans, not overall value in terms of $$$

but nostalgia is a key engine in this whole retro era we're in now....yes its not gonna hurt da fact that lebron is a NBA champion right now

i hope they dont ive wanted to buy some lebron 2,3 and 4 and i dont want the prices to go higher

Originally Posted by NewEra22

Is LeBron's NIKE contract expiring after the X's? Can anyone fill me in if I'm missing out on something

No his contract with Nike would have expired after the 7s but obviously Nike renewed. Under Armour made a HUGE push to try to sign him. They were putting A LOT of their eggs in their basket for him but they just couldn't match Nike's products, history and most importantly MONEY.

Jordan's = lightning in a bottle. Nothing will sell like that again. Closest thing to that are foams, which won't last imo

Back
Top Bottom