Does ANYONE On Here Actually Like GUCCI MANE?

pimp.gif
gucci is my dude
pimp.gif

"I stack money like it goin for free, my doors up like the police told my cutlass to freeze"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That So Icey Boy tape goes hard all the way through. IMO So Icey Boy > Back to The Traphouse

I really love Gucci. I grew up on "real" hip hop and was always into good lyrics, but some new rap like Gucci appeals to me because it'scomedic, entertaining and the beats go hard, as many mentioned. Gucci is hilarious and I like his swag. He doesn't come off as anything but a goofy goon,but he killed that dude when he came at him for his chain. Plus I like how he collaborates with Shawty Lo and Yo Gotti. He keeps the mixtapes coming realsteady too.

I like gucci but I don't put nothin more into it than what it is.. trap music. great for the hang out..better for the trunk.

My favorite rappers are Nas. Mobb Deep. Wu-Tang. A Tribe Called Quest. and Gucci Mane.

Originally Posted by Ruffin51

I really love Gucci. I grew up on "real" hip hop and was always into good lyrics, but some new rap like Gucci appeals to me because it's comedic, entertaining and the beats go hard, as many mentioned. Gucci is hilarious and I like his swag. He doesn't come off as anything but a goofy goon, but he killed that dude when he came at him for his chain. Plus I like how he collaborates with Shawty Lo and Yo Gotti. He keeps the mixtapes coming real steady too.

Your name looks so familiar...do you have a lot of old school af1's?

Choppa on the floor pistol on the coach
Hood rich so I never had a bank account
Junkies going in junkies going out
Made a hundred tho In My Trap House
Money kinda short but we can work it out
Made a hundred tho In My Trap House
Bricks going in, Bricks going out
Made a hundred tho In My Trap House!!!

I mess wit Gucci and All my mans do too...he gets much love from the DC area
pimp.gif

and its not even about him being lyrical its more about him crankin

beat to freaky girl was crazy,,,, so i liked that track,,,,,,,,,, but for the most part,, cant stand him. hes garbage and i have a low tolerance for mostabc123 rap.

There's such a huge discrepancy on my iTunes playlist between Gucci and everyone else...it's ridiculous. Gucci leads by like 300.

Back
Top Bottom