Does anyone miss wednesday releases anymore?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Yeah, I remember dudes leaving school after first period to take the Metro to the mall.
laugh.gif

I miss the old days.  No hypebeasts, No Resellers, No Spizikes, Fusions,  No BS.
False. Resellers ALWAYS existed. 

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Yeah, I remember dudes leaving school after first period to take the Metro to the mall.
laugh.gif

I miss the old days.  No hypebeasts, No Resellers, No Spizikes, Fusions,  No BS.
False. Resellers ALWAYS existed. 

Maybe in small portions, but nowadays, seems like everyone is a reseller.

Word I remember the Citrus 7 release. It was raining that morning in NYC and me and one other person was waiting for Modells to open. I was only waiting about 30 min because I knew it wouldn't be that serious. Anyways copped my pair which I checked before I left, went home and tried to brush out a spot in the suede, couldn't so I went to exchange them. I ended up hassling the employee because he had to go back to the stockroom three times to find me a pair that was good. So the pair I have is the left shoe from the original pair and the right shoe from the third pair the employee brought out!! I only wore them about three times since release so they still brand new.
grin.gif

I miss not goin to 1st period...i have a 9-5 now bruh...would not be a good look if they went back to that

I really don't miss Wednesday releases as much as i just miss the days when you didn't have to cop on release date, you could go weeks or even months and be able to still get your size.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by thekckid

laugh.gif

you also didn't have the internet, text messaging, high definition TV's or anything we new kids have but I wish our Jordan releases were like this

Wrong. The internet was around back then (started getting popular in the mid to late 90's) and high definition TV's started surfacing around 2000-2001. Also text messaging started getting popular around 2000.

not trying to change the subject but the car was invented in 1800's i think it's greatly improved since then and texting is WAY bigger now than at the beginning of last decade

Screw a weekday release.. I love when heat releases in the cold weather out here in the Chi. People are so scared to wait in the cold but I love it. It doesn't bother me one bit.

i personally would like Weds releases since I work 9-5 in the city and work right about a busy Champs that most if not all the releases... I dont come into the city on Saturdays and must take additional trips to the mall or back into the city to cop my kix now

laugh.gif

That Second Line Has Been The Story Of My Shoe Life For The Past 4-5 Years....Especially The Last 2....LOL.

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

laugh.gif

Couldn't have Said It Any Better.
glasses.gif
cosign that motion

Back
Top Bottom