Does ANYONE like Superman ?

chi ill

Banned
He's too ... good .
laugh.gif

Anyone ?

I've never really met a Superman fan .

i like Superman a lot its just hard to write good stories with him cause he always wins and he's too powerful. If you read Superman i recommend "AllStar Superman" by Grant Morrison. Great stuff in there.

funny how everytime he fights Batman he loses for some reason lol

Superman is decent, but I never liked how he had every power imaginable, and the only weakness he has, he rarely ever comes in contact with.

Plus,Batman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman

my favorite superhero
pimp.gif

my uncle is the biggest fan ever. dude got superman everything
laugh.gif

deus ex machina

Not exactly. For all of Supes powers he's still limited by his emotions and his moral code so while he could be the end all be all problem stopper thetruth of the matter is, he's not and his adventures are simply a peek into his personal development as a human being as a foil to the actual humancondition of hate anger and greed that he is battling against.

I love superman because even though he has all of the power anyone could ever dream of, he is still unable to save us from ourselves. And while I think he hasaccepted that he cannot change human beings he is still portrayed as having an almost child-like innocence and sensibility that compels him to keep trying eventhough the odds are impossible.

superman-batman.gif

I love Superman because he has the courage to keep doing the right thing even though he can never change the true nature of man.

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

Because Batman owns Superboy....Batman is willing to make the tough decisions and he can live with the consequences. Batman is smarter then him.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

Because Batman owns Superboy....Batman is willing to make the tough decisions and he can live with the consequences. Batman is smarter then him.

agreed. The best thing about batman is that he always knows what's gonna happen. He's always one or two steps ahead. Batman > all superheroes.

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

deus ex machina

Not exactly. For all of Supes powers he's still limited by his emotions and his moral code so while he could be the end all be all problem stopper the truth of the matter is, he's not and his adventures are simply a peek into his personal development as a human being as a foil to the actual human condition of hate anger and greed that he is battling against.

I love superman because even though he has all of the power anyone could ever dream of, he is still unable to save us from ourselves. And while I think he has accepted that he cannot change human beings he is still portrayed as having an almost child-like innocence and sensibility that compels him to keep trying even though the odds are impossible.

superman-batman.gif

I love Superman because he has the courage to keep doing the right thing even though he can never change the true nature of man.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom