Does anyone know anything about these Jordan VII Low/Mock Sandle? Pics inside...

I just picked these up today. I noticed the sole was from the VII. I didn't know anything about it and a pretty deep search has only resulted in an eBayauction from France.
indifferent.gif
The product code is:302369-001 and has a production date of Feb 2002. I have more pics if anyone is interested in seeing them. I appreciate the help!
DSCF3855.JPG

They came out in 2002 before the VII's dropped that winter.

What was the name of these again?

Two3 relay.

There was three different colors: black, white, and charcoal grey.

They sold horribly and ended up on discounts racks.

I picked up all 3 colors at a Finishline for $19.99 each.

Originally Posted by zkingofjays

I would just buy them because there Jordan.

indifferent.gif

Anyways, those are pretty nice. I would cop for 20 bucks. They look like nice beaters
laugh.gif

yeah, they were available all day for $19.99 on eastbay then ebay.

i guess i slept.

oh well..

were on Eastbay for what seems like years.
These were on of those JB "clues" of what was to come.
Came out right b4 the VII's

Originally Posted by ijapino

Two3 relay.

There was three different colors: black, white, and charcoal grey.

They sold horribly and ended up on discounts racks.

I picked up all 3 colors at a Finishline for $19.99 each.

lmao! i never even saw them anywhere but if i did i would look the other way

ALL I KNOW ABOUT THESE IS THEY ARE F'ING UGLY!!! THEY HAVE A BETTER CHANCE BEING WATER SOCKS...

Originally Posted by zkingofjays

I would just buy them because there Jordan.

WOW SERIOUSLY PEOPLE LIKE THIS NEED TO GET UNBRAIN WASHED, THEIR SO INTO THE HYPE THAT IF THEY PUT OUT SOME HOT PINK RELEASE THAT WERENT WOMENS THEYD GETTHEM, C'ON NOW GROW A MIND OF YOUR OWN!!

Originally Posted by EMac291

WOW SERIOUSLY PEOPLE LIKE THIS NEED TO GET UNBRAIN WASHED, THEIR SO INTO THE HYPE THAT IF THEY PUT OUT SOME HOT PINK RELEASE THAT WERENT WOMENS THEYD GET THEM, C'ON NOW GROW A MIND OF YOUR OWN!!

In other words ther ugly
mad.gif
I would just buy them to get my collectionup.I'm not in the jay game for the hype.It would just be cool to have A pair of Jordan sandles.Hot pink is discusting.

i think retail was $100 or something. i first seen them in the spring jordan brand mag. it said "this gives a hint of the next retro"
they were in dept store for about $20 and still no one wanted them.

Back
Top Bottom