Does anyone here afraid of being banned?

I've posted two times something nude because in finnish forums that's ok. And i'm not been banned.
I'm under the radar.
pimp.gif

10 years no bans. I don't understand why you'd be afraid to get banned unless you're an e-thug.

Nah,m I read the rules.

I was banned from ISS though for insulting a certain member. I guess they do IP bans so I'll never be ever to use their forum again.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

After doing a one month sentence given by method... things are not the same.

I'm damn near scared everytime i turn on niketalk: of the possibility of that blue screen: you have been banned.

I'm getting paranoid too, I won't post a video with curse words in it, although I see videos on niketalk w/ curse words all the time

"Please let me see that black screen... Yes!"

roll.gif
dude act like he did a bid at rikers and came out all shook from the experience n %$%*

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

I've posted two times something nude because in finnish forums that's ok. And i'm not been banned.
I'm under the radar.
pimp.gif

diplomatic immunity.

i need that.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Nah,m I read the rules.

I was banned from ISS though for insulting a certain member. I guess they do IP bans so I'll never be ever to use their forum again.
If you have a dynamic ip address just unplug your modem for 5 minutes to reset it

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Nah,m I read the rules.

If you have a dynamic ip address just unplug your modem for 5 minutes to reset it
I have no idea how to find out if I have a dynamic ip address

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Nah,m I read the rules.

I have no idea how to find out if I have a dynamic ip address
Just call your ISP. Although, it's more than likely that you have a dynamic ip address.

ive been banned 7 times in like 2 years... sometimes u just gotta bite your tongue

i have been banned so many times for frivolous things that i wouldn't be surprised if i was banned for posting this. i have been on NT since 2002-2003, but you'd never know that.

laugh.gif
i used to get banned once a month as a youngin... I got banned recently for other issues but before that i was like a year or 2 strong.. Now i take precautions on what i post especially with my line of work

Man, I don't even care about being banned anymore
laugh.gif

But it does feel a bit different after coming back and starting at 0 posts. Oh well...
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom