Does anyone have that pic..

Originally Posted by 17
W
laugh.gif
W it was literally one of those moments that I bursted out laughing. First time seeing it and had no idea what was going on until someone posted the video.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by odog24

sorry to threadjack but does anyone have that pic of that one blonde girl shes wearing like a red/orange silk or satin robe and in the background there are other girls. i think shes a waiter or something

i think shes from the breast appreciation thread.
thanks
1z6gyo.jpg

Sara Underwood!!

I don't know for sure, but he's probably talking about that NT'er who would pose the same way in every pic.
He was white/mexican and he had short black hair, he would wear ostentatious fits and always point at the camera too
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

I don't know for sure, but he's probably talking about that NT'er who would pose the same way in every pic.
He was white/mexican and he had short black hair, he would wear ostentatious fits and always point at the camera too
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

its been awhile. I forgot about that dude

Damn, what did Sara Underwood do to her face? She doesn't look the same anymore. Natural>>>>plastic.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i think you are talking about the guy with looks compared to kim jong ill hair wise

Originally Posted by zxc123

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i think you are talking about the guy with looks compared to kim jong ill hair wise
Sportsfreak? THe guy with the blow out? that was in like 08-09 there was some other dude who was a clown recently i think his name was a powers or something

Why is everything in black and white except the guy in the red sweater?

Reminds me of Schindler's List.

Back
Top Bottom