Does anyone have that pic..

I think he's in the club with a varsity or something & dude is pointing straight in the camera and it says "It's a wrap for you!" couldn't find it when googled Thanks in advance NT

Originally Posted by 17
are they in chruch?
roll.gif

Dude in the red sweater always kills me

He commited that before he even got hit
laugh.gif
roll.gif

sorry to threadjack but does anyone have that pic of that one blonde girl shes wearing like a red/orange silk or satin robe and in the background there are other girls. i think shes a waiter or something

i think shes from the breast appreciation thread.
thanks

Originally Posted by odog24

sorry to threadjack but does anyone have that pic of that one blonde girl shes wearing like a red/orange silk or satin robe and in the background there are other girls. i think shes a waiter or something

i think shes from the breast appreciation thread.
thanks
1z6gyo.jpg

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

I think he's in the club with a varsity or something & dude is pointing straight in the camera and it says "It's a wrap for you!" couldn't find it when googled Thanks in advance NT
Originally Posted by megatron

Who is "he"?

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]

l.jpg

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Originally Posted by megatron

Who is "he"?

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]

l.jpg

laugh.gif

It's not henz0.. It has a meme under it, "It's a wrap for you!" pretty sure it's an NTer... I couldnt be wrong about the varsity, but definitely club setting

Back
Top Bottom