Does anyone else find Garnett annoying?

Everytime im watching him hes doin some phsyco #+! wierd stuff on the court. He is always talking to himself and hittin his chest excessivley(sp?)
I remember one time he was playing 1-1 D at the top of the key and he slapped his hands slapped the floor got on his knees and was crawling around in themiddle of the dam game.

Idk about you guys but to me its really annoying and dont say he really loves the game becasue what he does is just unecessary. You can love the game showpassion and still no normal stuff.

Dont get me wrong dude is
pimp.gif
and can play. But sometimes im just like dudeit was a layup get back on D
smh.gif

i %+@+ with garnett hard cuz hes theonly star i know that curses on purpose and the cameras do not shy away ... likeyou cant read his lips saying %+@+ %+@+%+@+ %+@+ %+@+

Wait till the stage is bigger in a month or so...

He'll revert to the passive superstar that has 0 rings.

Going to the East for a year boosted this dudes on court ego somethin serious
laugh.gif

His on court antics have gone over the top....you can play with heart and passion without all the crap he does and says

Yea, after awhile, it gets annoying. Passion is great for the game of basketball, but he does get OD with it.

word i was just saying when i saw him barking at horford that dude is ODing. Homey is acting like he's in a heated game in the ECF with Detroit. This isagainst the friggin atlanta hawks. And it's a blowout already.

I understand murdering your opponent to make them feel hopeless, but the hawks have NO chance. Which makes it unnecessary.

No I never used to, he was one of my favorite players, but ever since he is on the Celtics, he has gotten much much more, for a lack of a better word, cocky.
He is always pointing at his jersey, always yelling....
I don't want to say he has let it go to his head, but idunno he is not really like-able anymore with his actions.

i find Atlanta laying down annoying....

but yeah I see where you could feel that way, see Timberwolves vs Boston @ Boston -- moments after he helped seal the win in that close game where thetimberpups choked....unclassy if you ask me.

yeah dude is ODing right now... its a 20+ point lead and they're playing the a-town hawks.. .don't get me wrong though, the intensity and passion hebrings is great for the game..

i %+@+ with garnett hard cuz hes theonly star i know that curses on purpose and the cameras do not shy away ... likeyou cant read his lips saying %+@+ %+@+ %+@+ %+@+ %+@+
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love KG and he is a great player but I am kind of getting annoyed of him. He is acting way to cocky out there for someone who hasn't won ++#* yet. Atleast wait till you do something. And this is coming form someone who really wants him to get a ring by the end of his career.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Everytime im watching him hes doin some phsyco $!$ wierd stuff on the court. He is always talking to himself and hittin his chest excessivley(sp?)
I remember one time we was playing 1-1 D at the top of the key and he slapped his hands slapped the floor got on his knees and was crawling around in the middle of the dam game.

Idk about you guys but to me its really annoying and dont say he really loves the game becasue what he does is just unecessary. You can love the game show passion and still no normal stuff.

Dont get me wrong dude is
pimp.gif
and can play. But sometimes im just like dude it was a layup get back on D
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
At some of those things. I mean, he LOVES the game and has a passion for it.Everyone expresses it different. And yes, I've seen him many, many times with his mouth going a 100 words per second and I'm like "Damn, who is hechewing out" and then the camera pans out and nobody is around him, lol...

i find it funny more than annoying, but i'd hate to be on the opposing team having to hear all that crap coming from him

still though, it's only atlanta so he should pace himself a bit

yes.

in the same way i find joakim noah annoying although i've kinda grown to appreciate noah a little more recently

1-1 D at the top of the key and he slapped his hands slapped the floor got on his knees and was crawling around in the middle of the dam game.
ive seen people in high school games and in movies do this.

i dont see how people find it annoying. people find threads online annoying, when they can just as easily not post or ignore it, (not a diss to ol' boyabove who said this thread was annonying, cuz i understand,
laugh.gif
) i dont understand why people find others being cocky annonying, i dont understand why, i seehow Garnet acts, and i dont see how it effects viewers sittin at home watchin the game. unless somebody does or says something to effect ME, i dont find itannoying.

Al Hortford pushed him in the throat and Josh Smith has been talking junk all series. So I think KG was a little more amped up than usual towards the end ofthe game. Plus he plays for Boston now so its natural for people to dislike him

Back
Top Bottom