Does anyone else agree mainstream rap has been dead since around 2004-2005?

atliens99

Banned
After like 2005 most mainstream rap turned horrible, Auto tune stuff starting becoming popular, lil wayne t pain all that trash. Early 2000s had a ton of good rap, dmx, eve rough ryders, luda, outkast, eminem, the game, early 50 cent etc. I absolutely cant stand people like drake, nicki minag, gucci mone, I dont understand how people even think they are good and talented. Thoughts>!?

After like 2005 most mainstream rap turned horrible, Auto tune stuff starting becoming popular, lil wayne t pain all that trash. Early 2000s had a ton of good rap, dmx, eve rough ryders, luda, outkast, eminem, the game, early 50 cent etc. I absolutely cant stand people like drake, nicki minag, gucci mone, I dont understand how people even think they are good and talented. Thoughts>!?

Yamp! All of that "music" is for suckas....
The Jacka...Lil Rue..Lil Blood..HD..J stalin..Livewire....ROACH GIGZ
pimp.gif

Yamp! All of that "music" is for suckas....
The Jacka...Lil Rue..Lil Blood..HD..J stalin..Livewire....ROACH GIGZ
pimp.gif

technology and ipod/mixtape era hip hop or crack rap is what ruined hip hop. The second people decided to make musical expression convenient and machine factory production line cookie cutter it died. It's up to independent artist who aren't tied into contracts and image campaign companies to truly express themselves and bring it back.

technology and ipod/mixtape era hip hop or crack rap is what ruined hip hop. The second people decided to make musical expression convenient and machine factory production line cookie cutter it died. It's up to independent artist who aren't tied into contracts and image campaign companies to truly express themselves and bring it back.

srs? it was trash even before that and this is common knowledge for any hip hop head you're not stating anything profound. underground > 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom