Does anybody use a PS3 Cooling fan? is it worth getting?

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

u the ungrateful little dude who was mad at his parents for copping a ps3 for your xmas present? if so, be gone with u. i hope ur ps3 overheats.
laugh.gif
I love the responses this guy gets. But what do you needa cooler for? is you playin with the !@@@ on your lap?

Originally Posted by hyphy101

^^ thats a good one.. fruitty pebble.. or how about diva? i know some yall folks remember that.. rite? anyways keep em coming.. remember

HATERS MAKE ME FAMOUS.. JUST LIKE THE FIRST REPLY... HE REMEMBERS ME.. SO NOW MY NAME IS ON HIS MIND.. LOL.. PRETTY COOL IF YOU ASK ME..
bd924da99abede5d3f22805d6fa201414b1b64.gif

syke
indifferent.gif

fan2.jpg

hey diva, theres no reason to get a ps3 fan cause the one inside's already really big so i would say not worth getting

Originally Posted by polkaaspott

fan2.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]hey diva,[/color] theres no reason to get a ps3 fan cause the one inside's already really big so i would say not worth getting
I remember that thread,
eek.gif
roll.gif

^^ thats when you know that some people aint got no life.. anyways get over that bruh.. or maybe you just hating cuz u still got ur SNES?

LOL

fail

^^ i know man,, that thread was so funny.. hella funny.. that i forgot to laugh... DIVA? hahaha

I remember that it was the first reply something like "look diva right now we are in a economic crisis......"

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^^ thats when you know that some people aint got no life.. anyways get over that bruh.. or maybe you just hating cuz u still got ur SNES?
i also hope your PS3 overheats.
roll.gif
ungrateful little boy. SACTOWN STAND UP!! wewt!

^^ thats a good one.. fruitty pebble.. or how about diva? i know some yall folks remember that.. rite? anyways keep em coming.. remember

HATERS MAKE ME FAMOUS.. JUST LIKE THE FIRST REPLY... HE REMEMBERS ME.. SO NOW MY NAME IS ON HIS MIND.. LOL.. PRETTY COOL IF YOU ASK ME..

lame-o you are famous, but not in a good way.

you sound like a little %%@*+.

^^ i know man,, that thread was so funny.. hella funny.. that i forgot to laugh... DIVA? hahaha

You took it BACK! WAAAAY BACK!! You 12?

I contemplated on getting one myself. Decided not to after reading it messed up many peoples system.

Basically.. Sony has fans placed so that the air intake and output is optimised and when you put another input/output airflow on it, it messes with the factoryone and can screw your system. Nah.. Leave it alone...

Don't all consoles come with a fan already installed?

If so, you're buying something you don't need. If the system overheats, you'll get a new one.

Why buy something you already have, diva?

You seem like a douche, so I hope your PS3 overheats as well. And that your void warranty slip gets moist as it gets shippedback to the factory, so they send it back to you.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

riulhf.gif

Stop while you're only a little bit behind, princess. You don't need an extra fan, seeing how PS3's rarely overheat. Like, almost unheard of,rarely. With that said, I hope it overheats and you learn how to appreciate expensive things that someone who loves you decided to buy for your birthday.

Back
Top Bottom