does anybody really like the taste of yams

Status
Not open for further replies.
It "tastes" good because people associate it with a pleasureable experience. Same with the smell of weed. It doesn't necessarily have a good scent, it's just connected to a great feeling.
QFT...

I don't eat any ol female but I'll bend my girl over and go ham from behind. The taste that keeps on giving...

It all depends on what she eats yo..

sometimes it taste like nothing so you can eat that jaint all day :tongue:

sometimes it can taste like hot sauce yo

i absolutely hate when chicks say "my yambs taste like water" :stoneface:

"my yambs taste good" :stoneface:

"drink up the yambs" :stoneface:

whenever i'm lickin yambs, i never swallow...

but yams... they aight...

i love tastin yambs.  although sometimes i do end up swallowing, **** has my throat sorer than a ************ for a day afterwards.  

Simply put. No.

But, you do what you gotta do.

She done already gave up the mouf, might as well return the favor....
tired.gif

what is with this reluctance to eat the yambs? It's not like tossing a salad.
they just young bruh, i was the same way back then. cant be eatin everybody tho but after a while if all u doin is puttin yo **** in the ***** u & shawty aint gon last long

what is with this reluctance to eat the yambs? It's not like tossing a salad.
they just young bruh, i was the same way back then. cant be eatin everybody tho but after a while if all u doin is puttin yo **** in the ***** u & shawty aint gon last long

Hell naw, just your main lady. Don't eat no skeezers or jumpoffs, especially the thick ones. They're thighs be trapping the sweat and be smelling like my arm pits. Skinny chicks got the tastiest yambs as long as they have proper hygiene.

Last edited:
Hell naw, just your main lady. Don't eat no skeezers or jumpoffs, especially the thick ones. They're thighs be trapping the sweat and be smelling like my arm pits. Skinny chicks got the tastiest yambs as long as they have proper hygiene.

QFT :pimp:

i love me some yams right now. have ol girl going crazy and stuff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom