does anybody here live in a boring/little/remote place?

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

live in a town in CT 90 min away from NYC, with 20,000 people, wouldn't want any other way. City life just seems wayy to fast paced for me.

Milford? I'm visiting my cousin out there this weekend.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

live in a town in CT 90 min away from NYC, with 20,000 people, wouldn't want any other way. City life just seems wayy to fast paced for me.

Milford? I'm visiting my cousin out there this weekend.

I lived in New Iberia, LA for like a year and half. I just moved to Charleston, SC huge difference. My best advice to anyone. Dont go any where near New Iberia, LA most so if you are black. I was scared for my life when I was grocery shopping

I lived in New Iberia, LA for like a year and half. I just moved to Charleston, SC huge difference. My best advice to anyone. Dont go any where near New Iberia, LA most so if you are black. I was scared for my life when I was grocery shopping

I'm in the country of Greenland, a small place call Thule. Middle of nowhere, literally, like 300 people.
Can't get more remote than this.

I'm in the country of Greenland, a small place call Thule. Middle of nowhere, literally, like 300 people.
Can't get more remote than this.

From wyoming.
Evanston Wy.

11,000 people.

Needles to say, not a whole lot going on my way.

From wyoming.
Evanston Wy.

11,000 people.

Needles to say, not a whole lot going on my way.

I've used to live in Cali but I am currently stationed in MS. I live in a town called Ocean Springs...this place sucks.

I've used to live in Cali but I am currently stationed in MS. I live in a town called Ocean Springs...this place sucks.

where are all the Fresno NTers at?.. just the thought of that place makes me want to commit suicide 
sick.gif

Im from Sierra Vista, Arizona. if it wasnt for the military base (ft huachuca) it wouldnt exist. but it has about 40,000

i live in the outskirts of petersburg Virginia. its small as well.

Im from Sierra Vista, Arizona. if it wasnt for the military base (ft huachuca) it wouldnt exist. but it has about 40,000

i live in the outskirts of petersburg Virginia. its small as well.

Born and raised in Dyersburg, TN. Roughly 18,000 or so population. Everyone knows everyone else, the biggest thing to do on a Friday night was either go to the movie theater or Wal-Mart and just recently they opened up a Chik-Fil-A to much excitement. So much so that people CAMPED OUT for the opening.

screenshot20110408at252.png

.....I moved roughly 5 years ago and have been living in NYC. It's always a chore to go back and visit for any longer than a 4 day span because I will drive myself crazy. Although the slow pace and peace and quiet are nice.

Born and raised in Dyersburg, TN. Roughly 18,000 or so population. Everyone knows everyone else, the biggest thing to do on a Friday night was either go to the movie theater or Wal-Mart and just recently they opened up a Chik-Fil-A to much excitement. So much so that people CAMPED OUT for the opening.

screenshot20110408at252.png

.....I moved roughly 5 years ago and have been living in NYC. It's always a chore to go back and visit for any longer than a 4 day span because I will drive myself crazy. Although the slow pace and peace and quiet are nice.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I lived in Roanoke, VA for a few years. It wasn't tiny but it's not a big city. The only black club in town played pretty good music and I ended up smashed a lot of hood-rats out there, so it was fun to me. Plus it's like 30 minutes away from Virginia Tech.

I enjoyed the small town experience. I couldn't do it for a lifetime but for a couple years it's not that bad. And if you're a guy making 50K plus, chicks are going to be throwing it at you.
I love Roanoke I visit every summer for the 4th of July. I have a lot of family there.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I lived in Roanoke, VA for a few years. It wasn't tiny but it's not a big city. The only black club in town played pretty good music and I ended up smashed a lot of hood-rats out there, so it was fun to me. Plus it's like 30 minutes away from Virginia Tech.

I enjoyed the small town experience. I couldn't do it for a lifetime but for a couple years it's not that bad. And if you're a guy making 50K plus, chicks are going to be throwing it at you.
I love Roanoke I visit every summer for the 4th of July. I have a lot of family there.

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

They do that at every Chik-Fil-A opening. Supposedly they get free food/prizes not sure what it is.

Back
Top Bottom