does anybody got an idea for the name of the OKC NBA team?

^ well, i mean T Dot, gets some free agents so i dont think that will really be a gigantic issue.

toronto is actually the 5th largest market in North America, but no one ever really thinks about that, they just think 'it's a different country'.

i can see a lot of players who would rather play in okc than in canada.

Oklahoma City Celtics..

Might as well steal something from another team while they're at it..

Has Oklahoma City ever had a professional team? (The Hornets don't count)

Has Oklahoma ever had a professional team?

How'd it go?

P.S.
roll.gif
@ OKC YouLaters

P.P.S.
smh.gif
@ Bombers, and
smh.gif
@ it being the first reply in the thread. I saw when this thread was made and just didn't open it,but I remember thinking tomyself 'I know someone's going to say Bombers,' but I didn't expect that it would be the first reply.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

I just don't see how OKC supports a team in 5 years.

Is it not unbelievably obvious that NO free agent will sign there and NOBODY will re-up once their rookie deal is done?

Utah doesnt have a problem, why would OKC?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

What about the:

OKC Bisons?

newbisonlogo.jpg

It does have a nice ring to it and the colorway is already on point...

Although, I still think they should stick with "Supersonics"

Wat the heck did they do to Bison?!

That's not how I remember him at all.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

bombers...
ignorantass piece of @%$# .

why is it that people seem to think these things are 'funnier' or more ok to joke about when time passes?

How ironic. Sure, I made a distasteful joke. But I clearly knew it was in bad taste. Your response was to make quick, rash judgements, and hand outpersonal attacks.

Why is it that people seem to think it's wise to make assumptions based off of one statement?
wink.gif

What the heck is he assuming?

He asked why people think it's o.k. to make jokes like that just because time passes.

And... you clearly did that. You made the joke. Time has passed. So clearly you're o.k. with making the joke once some time has passed.

P.S. I missed that the first time, but... Clutchshooter: you know better than to resort to personal attacks.
smh.gif
C'mon, man.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Has Oklahoma City ever had a professional team? (The Hornets don't count)

Has Oklahoma ever had a professional team?

How'd it go?
smh.gif

Oklahoma is a strictly MINOR LEAGUE state.

Redhawks2.jpg

TulsaDrillers05.GIF

i suppose the ignorance is just bewildering to me sometimes. i guess im just fed up lately.

all it would take is one person, just one, that you cared about to be affected by such a thing and you wouldnt ever dare to utter something so blatantlydisrespectful.

and no putting an 'emote' behind it does not make it ok.

i'll try to make my responses more eloquent, but believe me they'll mean the same thing.

I just don't see how OKC supports a team in 5 years.

they had pretty good attendance during the NO relocation a couple years back. thats when people really started seeing an OK team as a feasibility

^ i think it was only up in the first year.

people gave support and rallied around them because they were from NO.

Back
Top Bottom