Does anybody else still use a flip phone?

Originally Posted by TheCalculator

Originally Posted by prokid404

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

My boy still use is First Gen Razr faithfully.....

I was at this party the other night and I seen a dude with one.. I was just sittin there like

2yjxbev.gif%3E

I find it quite odd that you would fret that much over some other DUDE's cell phone.
so youre telling me in this new age with all these high tech phones that seeing a dude with a first generation MetroPCS Nokia bar phone wouldnt phase you one bit?

Nal you are gonna atleast SYH or something

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

i do, i dont care what kinda phone i have as long is it does what i need it to do
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
see im just not that into phones, so it doesnt bother me, other things like my laptop or mp3 i like to have the best new and coolest one, just not that into phones

Yeah I'm like this too, don't care about cell phones.

As long as you don't have a sidekick....

Hell no I don't have a sidekick, I'm in my 20's.

roll.gif

Raises Hand.
laugh.gif

The only reason I haven't got a new phone is because I'm still debating on switching to AT&T/Verizon from Sprint, but those two charge too much for an individual plan.
Whereas Sprint has the Anytime Any Mobile 450 for 69.99 + my 27% Discount.
I cannot beat that.
Funny thing though, I'm waiting to see if Apple will drop another iPhone because that might entice me & I don't want to sign a contract again with Sprint.
I'm currently paying month to month.

PO

not a flip phone but i have one of those older nokia bar phones, like the first color screen ones, after my blackberry got stolen. going from a BB keyboard to this is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

i do, i dont care what kinda phone i have as long is it does what i need it to do

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
see im just not that into phones, so it doesnt bother me, other things like my laptop or mp3 i like to have the best new and coolest one, just not that into phones

Yeah I'm like this too, don't care about cell phones.
I used to be the same way, until I was forced to have a nice phone.

Yup, I still use a flip phone.
A Sanyo from 04-05. 
31453441-2-440-overview-1.gif

I've been through many phone and I refuse to change because this phone hasn't broke down on me.

I have a cheap Verizon prepaid phone from wal-Mart $40 bucz a month.
I've never really cared about phones, as long as I can talk and txt.

Other than that there a waste of money, I had a blackberry, but I gave it away because i felt like I was just throwing away my money on it.

new verizons phone require a $10 internet fee.... and you only get 20MB
mad.gif

time to stalk up batteries for my enV
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
and my backup phone is a flip

i get disgusted when i see dudes still chirping with a boost mobile or macking to a broad on a tracphone talkin about
"...you hungry i got you, red lobster?"  T9 texting with a beauty supply iced out watch...smh, i just look at them like:

a0hytg.gif

I know it seems like everyone has a smartphone these days but the majority of people out there still get a freebie with their 2 year upgrade. I dont see why people care, I hope yall are kidding

Just another example of the superficial nature of our society. People worrying about phones.

It is also funny whenever someone mentions that they still have a flip phone, you have one idiot that feels the need to make a "funny" by posing an old OLD Nokia. As if that is the only flip phone.

I still have a flip and when this one dies, I plan on getting the same thing.

I don't text and I still have a phone bill that costs $25. 300 mins (which I hardly use since I don't get off until 5 and my mins start at 7).

I don't need the NET on my phone. Yea it would be NICE but I am cool without it

Back
Top Bottom