Does Alston put Orlando over Cleveland? vol. what Kenny Smith and Chuck said

i totally agree on what 'the jet' said even though Nelson is having a all star year but does this make it a:

MAGIC vs CELTICS - Eastern Conference Final

I never thought the Cavs were ahead of them in the 1st place. I think they dipped a little without Nelson.

But getting Alston doesn't change much for me. I still think the series would go any way with either guy playing.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Alston is not that good.
He's very, very streaky....but he had been playing better for the Rockets as of lately....
eyes.gif

How does someone with the same amount of assists (5.4) in more minutes per game this year make the team as good or better than Nelson? Furthermore, he scoresless points, grabs less boards, and shoots worse in every aspect of the game (he's shooting 37% to Nelson's 50.3% and still chucking up double-digitattempts). Nelson was voted into the ASG for a reason.. give me a break.

laugh.gif
at ORL>CLE with or without Nelson/Skip.

Live and die by the three. ORL will die. Maybe next year though, once Dwight gets even more disgusting down low.

no, but it does put them back on the level of the cavs so to speak. Im still taking the cavs over them in a 7 game series though

I'm in the minority, but I like Skip.

He will excel in Orlando, and I think he saves Orlando's season.

I'm sorry but this is just crazy talk. Chuck picks Cleveland to win the championship after a hot start, and they go 40 and 11 before the all-star break. Hecomes back from detox and says that Orlando is better than Cleveland with Rafer 'And-1' Alson? Does anyone take these guys seriously? It's allabout shock and entertainment, just like the ESPN clowns.

Mark my words, my boy Skip is finna beast down in O-Town.
pimp.gif

I dunno about putting them over the top though.
laugh.gif

He definitely will salvage their season. I mean, just look at that Magic team without Jameer. Skip is an upgrade over who they currently have, no doubt aboutit.

skip in a free flowing offense like orlando......with his 3 point shot .... and no restrictions on offense

i think he'll do fine......
orlando was missing meer bad.......

now ORLANDO IS BACK on the map..........
now if hedo can wake up =/

Uhmm no. although, it does make Houston less better. Which is good for for teams in the tight Western playoff run
smile.gif

As a guy who watched as many Houston games as he could over the years, my answer is NO %%!#*#* WAY.

Skip sucks.

He'll have to prove me wrong.

Lue is trash. You can't see six steps down the road. He was brought in, just in case they didn't do anything come trade deadline.

But let's be real. Cook and a second rounder for somebody as established as Alston is a steal.

Again, I dunno if it puts them over the top or not but it definitely halts this downward spiral that Orlando was going through without Jameer.

i would think that a series between orl and cle would probably go 6 or 7 games
but id have to go with cle vs. boston
and then boston vs. lakers

Back
Top Bottom