Doernbecher 9s

Hi fam,

I got these through eBay, the seller told me that they were 100% authentic, pretty sure I was bait n switched, but I don't believe they are, just waiting on your opinion which I will use in my paypal claim. smh the sneaker world these days.  I've never filed a paypal claim before, any help or advice would be useful as well.  Thanks for your help

Post a picture of the toecap
If it's see through its fakr

Edit: can you also add pictures of the original listing
You stated a bait and switch were the pictures in the original ebay listing different from how these look?

Last edited:
These are all the pictures I have for now as I'm in a different country to the shoes (I'm on holiday), I know for sure the box is different than the DB9 box and that the shoe has many widows peaks

yea bro these are fake 9's. just call paypal and let them know you want to file a claim for recieving fake kicks and they will start it pretty simple to do. they may ask if you spoken to the seller to try to resolve the problem. if i were you i would contact seller let him/her know you sent me fake kicks and to refund your money. if he acts like an assh*** then file the claim and give them kicks to somebody homeless or in need

yea bro these are fake 9's. just call paypal and let them know you want to file a claim for recieving fake kicks and they will start it pretty simple to do. they may ask if you spoken to the seller to try to resolve the problem. if i were you i would contact seller let him/her know you sent me fake kicks and to refund your money. if he acts like an assh*** then file the claim and give them kicks to somebody homeless or in need

That's what I thought, I tried messaging him but he didn't respond. I escalated it to a PayPal claim so hopefully it should go smoothly. Thanks for your help mate

After the review process PayPal are now asking for me to return the goods before they refund me. They are asking for a tracking number as proof, is this normal and is it essential that I send these fakes back to this seller?

After the review process PayPal are now asking for me to return the goods before they refund me. They are asking for a tracking number as proof, is this normal and is it essential that I send these fakes back to this seller?
do what they say, why would you get to keep them

Back
Top Bottom