Doernbecher 4 LEGIT CHECK

Unfortunately gonna have to agree with you there.. Goes for all the DB editions IMO.. The only ones bearable to look at to me are the 3's, 6's and 9's.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I personally like the story behind the shoe as well, and the fact that Nate Robinson will always be associated with these shoes due to him playing in them and the Kryptonite dunk always interested me. It's not all about looks.

First of all-
When did I ever say I was looking to resell these? I never did. Second of all, I never said I had these legit checked at NT. I'm asking for a legit check right now. Third of all, Db 4s are my grails, that's why I'm looking for a legit pair of them. Ever since I struck out on them in 2011 I've been trying to find a good price on them since I'm not really looking to go over $400. I just got scammed on a pair on eBay and I'm not looking for that to happen again. I buy shoes to wear, not to sell. Since it's been hard trying to find a legit pair of DB 4s, I've been looking for other shoes that I could trade for DB 4s, like the Pit Crews you saw me legit checking before. So no, I'm not just a re seller trying to make a quick $, I'm actually trying to find my favorite shoe of all time through any means possible. 
Finally- if you're going to troll people online, at least go back to English class so you can actually communicate with people.
View media item 971098

First of all-
When did I ever say I was looking to resell these? I never did. Second of all, I never said I had these legit checked at NT. I'm asking for a legit check right now. Third of all, Db 4s are my grails, that's why I'm looking for a legit pair of them. Ever since I struck out on them in 2011 I've been trying to find a good price on them since I'm not really looking to go over $400. I just got scammed on a pair on eBay and I'm not looking for that to happen again. I buy shoes to wear, not to sell. Since it's been hard trying to find a legit pair of DB 4s, I've been looking for other shoes that I could trade for DB 4s, like the Pit Crews you saw me legit checking before. So no, I'm not just a re seller trying to make a quick $, I'm actually trying to find my favorite shoe of all time through any means possible. 
Finally- if you're going to troll people online, at least go back to English class so you can actually communicate with people.

DB 4's a holy grail??

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I personally like the story behind the shoe as well, and the fact that Nate Robinson will always be associated with these shoes due to him playing in them and the Kryptonite dunk always interested me. It's not all about looks.

And yes, don't get me wrong the whole DB line is an awesome concept but I just prefer not to look like a teenager in public with those on..

Last edited:
Only for a reseller or hypebeast.
so I'm not allowed to like my favorite shoes without being labeled as a hypebeast? You're acting Like it's a crime to like an incredibly dope pair of shoes (in my opinion. As stated before, you guys are all entitled to your opinion.) You can't just hide behind a computer screen and call someone a hypebeast if you don't even know them.

so I'm not allowed to like my favorite shoes without being labeled as a hypebeast? You're acting Like it's a crime to like an incredibly dope pair of shoes (in my opinion. As stated before, you guys are all entitled to your opinion.) You can't just hide behind a computer screen and call someone a hypebeast if you don't even know them.
View media item 971338

I never got how a grown man would want some Payless kid lookin shoes
This dude aint buyin these to wear hes lookin to find a pair for cheap that he can turn around and charge someone out the *** for them and say he had them legit checked at NT. Hes trying to do the same thing right now with some Pit Crew 3s.
Lol nah just mean for anyone that wants them

I never got how a grown man would want some Payless kid lookin shoes

Unfortunately gonna have to agree with you there.. Goes for all the DB editions IMO.. The only ones bearable to look at to me are the 3's, 6's and 9's.
Yea 9s is aight tho I can't lie

Back
Top Bottom