Do you write people in prison? If so what do you say?

Just got an message on FB from a high school classmate's wife asking me to write her husand while he's locked up. I asked what he did and she's yetto respond.

So I googled dude's name and he's in jail in Oregon for kidnapping a chic and taking her for a ride up I-5.

W T F do I say to him? Keep you're head up (pause), This is only going to make you stronger? This is just another way for the white man to hold you down?

P.S Maybe its just me, but I hate when I see someone go to jail for something serious and the whole hood is wearing "Free ______" t-shirts as ifhe's falsely accused.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Just got an message on FB from a high school classmate's wife asking me to write her husand while he's locked up. I asked what he did and she's yet to respond.

So I googled dude's name and he's in jail in Oregon for kidnapping a chic and taking her for a ride up I-5.

W T F do I say to him? Keep you're head up (pause), This is only going to make you stronger? This is just another way for the white man to hold you down?

P.S Maybe its just me, but I hate when I see someone go to jail for something serious and the whole hood is wearing "Free ______" t-shirts as if he's falsely accused.
Not much u can say to dude.
laugh.gif
I don't even write my brother when he locked up so I wouldn't write anyone, came close tho.

But in reference to ya P.S., I hate that !++! too. Pookie just shot Man Man in the face for takin the last Optimo at the NY Fried Chicken, let's get"Free Pookie" on our Fitteds and T-Shirts then wear the R.I.P. Man Man after the Free Pookies......Yall get what I'm sayin

P.S Maybe its just me, but I hate when I see someone go to jail for something serious and the whole hood is wearing "Free ______" t-shirts as if he's falsely accused.

I understand where it comes from, (poor, specifically poor ethnic communities mistrust of the justice system in America) but it is still ******ed.

Just tell homie to keep his head up and try to tell him there hope to change his life around when he get out.

why would you write him?

are ya'll still cool?

you said you hate to see those shirts and what not so why bother...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I understand where it comes from, (poor, specifically poor ethnic communities mistrust of the justice system in America) but it is still ******ed.

Just tell homie to keep his head up and try to tell him there hope to change his life around when he get out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

me and my boy was just having a talk about this the other day..

people close to me thats locked up and what i write/send/talk about....

mother-i try to send her pics of me and let her kno im living good and healthy and whatnot

uncle- send him pics of half nude women with fat booties and be like "sup?"

cousin- send him pics of butts and titts and of slabs and his kids and tell him how a young dude living

friend-sind him pics of slab and women too and i tell him almost everything about how it is with his family and cheating #@! girlfriend.

The first two times my boy was locked up, i visited and wrote on ocasion but the third, fourth... I was like man! ill c u when u get out.

o-yea Free Niddy Terror

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

people close to me thats locked up and what i write/send/talk about....

mother-i try to send her pics of me and let her kno im living good and healthy and whatnot

uncle- send him pics of half nude women with fat booties and be like "sup?"

cousin- send him pics of butts and titts and of slabs and his kids and tell him how a young dude living

friend-sind him pics of slab and women too and i tell him almost everything about how it is with his family and cheating #@! girlfriend.
damn homie...sounds like you're a survivor.

Pics of his wife?

I tried, but his FB page is now shut down....I'll do some research, it doesnt look like he'll be smashing anytime soon.

why would you write him?

are ya'll still cool?
dont know why she sent me the message...he was a few years younger than me, so I dont really know dude...he was that dude who was a freshman whenI was a senior and he used to shake my hand 5x per day every time he saw me..

But in reference to ya P.S., I hate that !++! too. Pookie just shot Man Man in the face for takin the last Optimo at the NY Fried Chicken, let's get "Free Pookie" on our Fitteds and T-Shirts then wear the R.I.P. Man Man after the Free Pookies......Yall get what I'm sayin

exacty...a few years ago every dude in houston had a "free pimp c" t-shirt on...SMH

just fill him in on what is happening with friends, family, the city you live in. hell, talk about world politics. you are one of his few sources of newsfrom the outside world, so you can take the opportunity to keep him informed.

man i wrote a child hood friend thats doing 75 and its hard cuz he got a lil man out here i wrote him he wrote me back and the things he was talkin about(stufffrom our childhood) had me tearin up that i may never kick it with him again

If you're down with them in the good times, you need to be down in the bad times, whether they're guilty or not.

They need to support of family/friends, they might be in for Life, but a letter or two won't hurt to let them know they're still loved and could usesome company from real people outside of that 8 x 12 cell.

You don't have to talk about the crime he committed or his stay in prison. Just let him know what is going on in your life. It just gives him something totalk about that isn't related to his imprisonment.

man, just write em whats real. at least he is making it.
I got to patnahs doing over 50 each. One for cocaine possession and one for double murder
I wont ever see them again.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom