Do you wear your jordans or other heats to the club?

Clubs I've been going to got people in there with gym shoes on. Usually urban clubs

Even here in Uptown Dallas you get thrown out for wearing that... in PDX I'd see hella cats running around in john eliot head to toe or with balmains and jordan 1s on

back in 2010-2012ish you'd never be allowed in with tennis shoes on but nowadays clubs are chasing the $$$ they almost let anyone in now.

Last edited:
I dont do clubs out here (SoVa), average entry is $20+$10 if you have sneaks on. $30 before you even see the inside. God forbids who you with has no money.

I bar hop with the hipsters and tourist at the beach. Wear wtf i want and no entry fee.

The 18 and under club I'm assuming
White Owl Social Club...  one of the "hottest" clubs there...guest list and everything
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Them chicks there must be thristing for a grown man. Heard the females there are top 5 in the U.S. too
Yambs everywhere. All the chicks used to these type cats or them bearded, bike riding craft beer/craft coffee type of dudes or dad bod ******. No competition.

NYC didn't seem to trip as long as you looked fly. This is from The Boom Boom Room where people are suited(I had on Jays) to Moes in BK 
laugh.gif
. Le Bain is really the only place I go to. They ain't trippin...

Yambs everywhere. All the chicks used to these type cats or them bearded, bike riding craft beer/craft coffee type of dudes or dad bod ******. No competition.

Deer lawd. I need to swing by there. I know the type of dudes pure talking about. The wannabe ladyboy hipsters that are very "alternative" that a year ago were into flannel shirts :x

Last edited:
I tend to side with the people saying no. I guess it depends on the area you live in but most places where I go to (Hoboken/NYC) they won't let you in with sneakers or tims on. And in my experience you probably wouldn't want to go to any of the spots that do let people in with kicks on. Exactly how fresh can you even get with jays on in that type of environment? Especially with GQ being the norm. Atleast get yourself a pair of boat shoes and a button up. That can go a long way. polo (or anything with a collar for that matter) and sneakers don't mix aside from flannels.

**** NO.

Why are you gonna wear heat to a club where nobody can see them, they're gonna get stepped and spilled on by some drunk skeeo wearing heels while holding a cosmo, and the only person that might notice is a dude. I only wear heat to a day party when a cabana is on lock.

My boys and I be clowning dudes in the club with heat since they spend most of their time looking at others dude feet all night. Mad suspect :x

We get our laughs on then proceed to bag shorties.

Last edited:
I personally dont wear jordans out or even that much anymore but i dont care if people do.

ive been to nice spots in different cities... clubs in the hood...spots in different countries etc
Had fun at all those places.

Im just sayin im not gonna make my decision to go to a place based on what shoes mfs is wearing but thats me

If you wanna chill on the top deck of titanic thats absolutely fine but i like the top and bottom youknowwatumsayn.

You guys saying wearing sneakers to a club is a no no are weird. I would not wear my Jordans but I def would wear Margiela GAT's or Arenas.

You guys saying wearing sneakers to a club is a no no are weird. I would not wear my Jordans but I def would wear Margiela GAT's or Arenas.

I guess it just depends on what you're wearing. Oxfords/wing tips, chukkas, boat shoe, or loafers just go better with the kind of clothes that I wear when I go out. I wouldn't wear anything on a night out that I wouldn't wear to work

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom